"DO NOT remind me of my mortality, lest I remind you of yours"Lottie Shinju
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
If he has pronouns in his bio he wasn't sheltered enough.

Where else do you think he's going to go? Leddit? That space battles forum? There aren't that many places to discuss vtubers are there?
The sadist in me hopes he went to the Farms, but it is probably blocked on his school iPad

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The kid is almost certainly going to go back to Groomcord echochambers and you all unfortunately know it.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The kid is almost certainly going to go back to Groomcord echochambers and you all unfortunately know it.
I wouldn't be surprised if discord corrupting the modern youth and turning them all into vermintide causes the downfall of western civilization.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I wouldn't be surprised if discord corrupting the modern youth and turning them all into vermintide causes the downfall of western civilization.
It's not the sole cause, just one of the many factors at play. I don't know much about Gen Alpha but Zoomers were apparently one of the most politically extreme generations in a long time. Zoomers either accepted the propaganda at face value and became super far left or they had such an intense loathing to the constant propaganda that they became super far right.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
you are about to deplatform poor awoogers
You convinced me.

Age thirty cutoff it is.
Where else do you think he's going to go? Leddit? That space battles forum? There aren't that many places to discuss vtubers are there?
According to Uncle Google, apparently RPGnet has a sizable thread.

Bronze

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You convinced me.

Age thirty cutoff it is.

According to Uncle Google, apparently RPGnet has a sizable thread.
Rpgnet is gay as shit. As far as I have seen we are the only forum with more than one thread which is super active. Most others have 1 active thread (which doesn't even scratch the speed of our general) or they have a bunch of smaller threads which are all fucking dead.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Resetera has a vtuber thread iirc.
Skimmed the last 20 pages out of curiosity and it's mostly devoid of normal resetera politisperging everyones come to expect. All little bit of seething about Legal Mindset being an alt right grifter (not wrong about the grifting part) and laughing at the AR Live but otherwise it was 95% Hololive with some Vshojo (mainly Matara) and Mint/Doki. There's also a few that regularly shill the retro trio of Amiya, Onolumi, and Super Meche.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
If he has pronouns in his bio he wasn't sheltered enough.

Most of the places that do discuss vtubers are either hyper-retarded or censor everything into oblivion. For example, when Selen went MIA the mods of the virtual youtubers subreddit nuked all threads mentioning her because "how DARE anyone imply she might have harmed herself when she posted about getting her phone back in teh hospitalll!?1?"

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Most of the places that do discuss vtubers are either hyper-retarded or censor everything into oblivion. For example, when Selen went MIA the mods of the virtual youtubers subreddit nuked all threads mentioning her because "how DARE anyone imply she might have harmed herself when she posted about getting her phone back in teh hospitalll!?1?"
They nuked MOST of the threads, there was still 1 thread discussing it. I don't like to defend redditors but they usually delete copycat threads and spam so the entire thing doesn't get cluttered with dramabaiting.

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
They nuked MOST of the threads, there was still 1 thread discussing it. I don't like to defend redditors but they usually delete copycat threads and spam so the entire thing doesn't get cluttered with dramabaiting.
IIRC the thread that got saved was locked maybe 45 minutes after being made, with all other posts on the subject being removed, and the moderation team stating it was because of people speculating that she may have harmed herself. If you go back and look at the 1 thread it is still mod-locked, though I believe the mod post explaining why was in their weekly general thread or something. "Nuked" was certainly not the most accurate way for me to put it, but all discussion of the issue was purposefully and prematurely ended by a moderating decision. And since we now know that Selen DID try to end her life, it makes their decision look even worse IMO.

Kalion

:)

Since I'm not sure where to put this I'm dropping it in the banter thread.
Check your ISP's plans if you're American. Thanks to new FCC regulations ISPs now have to list the actual speed and prices on their sites, and you may just find you're getting scammed on your plan. Another new regulation is that the definition of "Broadband" is now 100Mbps down/20 up at minimum. So check your broadband provider is actually giving you broadband.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I am a Sonic kid to this day. The bad games fuck, the good games are gems, and the boring games are fun to shit on, there's no other franchise that let you play with imperfection as Sonic. I think everyone should have something that inspire them to ignore the real life blues.
But I like good things as well so together with Sonic I like Megaman and everything balances out (please make another one, 11 was 6 years ago...).
It's not a lot, but I have more respect for what's left of the sonic fans, after everything that has happened, than nintendo consoomer #0900199988109-Epsilon-F

Top Bottom