"I am Dorink!!!"Inugami Korone
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla apparently watches lemon woman streams from time to time thinks lumi has a nice model

Militante

Today on Michi's stream:
Indonesian staff being completely unfazed by ghost stories. She's recounting a story of how a hotel receptionist got a complaint of a padlocked cabinet rattling and they responded with the attitude of "oh it's happening again, sure we'll switch your rooms"

Bronze

Dizzy's father remembered her :polkasticks: He called her to book a dinner at a hotpot

SomeRando

"I'm JEWISH?!!!"

Hey cool it with the antisemitism Dizzy

closedblas

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Tenma is a great bunny girl
Unsaved Image 1.jpg
E: we got Tenma fired 👏
Unsaved Image 1.jpg

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Once it starts, Doki's going to be talking about her new look at the beginning of her sandman stream (she's running a bit behind though so it will be starting late...)

Stream

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
why is dizzy marathoning again?

Bronze

famous artist pipkun

it pretty entertaining, lots of variety.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Once it starts, Doki's going to be talking about her new look at the beginning of her sandman stream (she's running a bit behind though so it will be starting late...)

Stream
Anything interesting to report?

famous artist pipkun

dizzy age regression segment started. usually a sign of trauma

GayKusa

Early Adopter

why is kiaras loading screen so emo??

Horo7618

No one in particular
Anything interesting to report?
I was expecting more about the redesign from her pinned message, but it actually wound up being a lot more general behind-the-scenes stuff
  • Manager search is ongoing, they are doing interview rounds and stuff like a real job
  • Not doing any major birthday project, the outfit reveal has kind of taken that role
  • she over-ordered the doki-daki, it's still in stock unlike most of the other merch
  • There will be new merch soon
  • Talked about her chibi plushy design and showed some drafts
  • Also showed (with permission) some prototypes of other plushies and compared them with revised products (the 1st drafts were impressively awful)
  • She doesn't want to do super long preorders for merch so the plushy may not be available to order soon
  • Her current mama was quite involved in the development of the new design
  • She's quite worried about the reception it's going to get (probably unnecessarily).

Top Bottom