"I seduced my husband and all he wants to do is fuck"Sara Nagare (in Crusader Kings)
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Just FYI, even suspecting somebody is a minor is grounds for an immediate, permanent ban.

Minors being active on an 18+ website is one of the surest ways to get deplatformed without question or recourse. I will always err on the side of caution when it comes to this. It is a risk worth almost any amount of extreme, prejudicial nuking to avoid.
Maybe he needs to send you a picture of him holding his driver's license :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Stunned But Dumb

Welp it was nice knowing you fags.
:depressedtako:

You know, see you post made me realize how weird it is that the obviously sheltered catholic school kid with pronouns in his bio chose to post in the one thread that just straight up has a slur in the title

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why does Hexa keep storming our walls with a bunch of children. What does she have to gain from this, what are her plans

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
View attachment 68172
... are a minor, goodbye (cutoff message).
View attachment 68173
Carry on.
yf6lk.jpg

Just FYI, even suspecting somebody is a minor is grounds for an immediate, permanent ban.

Minors being active on an 18+ website is one of the surest ways to get deplatformed without question or recourse. I will always err on the side of caution when it comes to this. It is a risk worth almost any amount of extreme, prejudicial nuking to avoid.
Let @naganon and @Awoogers send you their personal IDs, methinks those two are both 15 year old girls roleplaying as internet retards.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Let @naganon and @Awoogers send you their personal IDs, methinks those two are both 15 year old girls roleplaying as internet retards.
Hooray, the Asylum is finally entering the witch trial phase of community development! BURN THE minors INFIDELS AT THE STAKE

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
You know, see you post made me realize how weird it is that the obviously sheltered catholic school kid with pronouns in his bio chose to post in the one thread that just straight up has a slur in the title
What the fuck. You are right thats crazy.:annoyedpippa:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pro-tip: Catholic school is a great way to have your kid become super degenerate.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
All the catholic kids I knew were drug addicts because their parents could afford cocaine and heroin while everyone else could only afford weed and murder

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
The only thing catholic scholls are good at, is producing atheists. Huge respect.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
YouTube is fucking dying :polkasticks: they are changing shit on the go and now my subscriptions page is gone and kronii has 305 viewers :BijouBijou:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Clearly the boy took a left when he should have taken a right
That should say Varis instead. And it's only JRs cause their main user is a pedo who wants to lure children in. I really hope that kid doesn't go back to Varis.

GayKusa

Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
If he has pronouns in his bio he wasn't sheltered enough.
That should say Varis instead. And it's only JRs cause their main user is a pedo who wants to lure children in. I really hope that kid doesn't go back to Varis.
Where else do you think he's going to go? Leddit? That space battles forum? There aren't that many places to discuss vtubers are there?

Top Bottom