"#VtubersAreStillWatching"Amaris Yuri
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
:kiaragodno:He need the youtube money to feed his children, family, and his troon transition!!!
if this man has kids(he doesnt) im unironically killing myself and his rat ass

but if hes gay(he probably is) the masses will just put him down like a dog that he is

niggaphil

if this man has kids(he doesnt) im unironically killing myself and his rat ass
Screencaped and archieved :dokiSmug:

aaaaaaa.png

archive

Geez, TVA members never learn from the Arcylic stand eating post

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Spoilers: That wasn't all of it, she ended up running out of batteries on her Mocopi

Ceres Fauna Ch. hololive-EN - 【Nintendo Switch Sports】 3D kirin is here [ygj3l072KjY - 2034x11...jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Limkin

I'm glad Rima exists so I never have to watch DN on any subject ever again
why would you watch either of them?

VSoyBoy

Screencaped and archieved :dokiSmug:

View attachment 71868

archive

Geez, TVA members never learn from the Arcylic stand eating post
I mean, to be fair the acrylic stand post hasn't borne fruit yet. We're close, but so far it seems like fate (and Sayu to a certain extend) are on Saturnus' side.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Booty booty boooty tybooo booty tyyyy

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.
I'm glad Rima exists so I never have to watch DN on any subject ever again
Rima was encouraged by Dick Nousagi to do the same thing Khyo and him to grift for wealth in a livestream at one point iirc.

Bronze

Dizzy's 12-hour marathon stream is starting

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Fuzz is playing the piano, he accepts any request, got the perfect pitch thing

Rummy is playing Neopets in God given year 2024

Auteru is playing MonHun World with her girlfriends

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
DN currently live and addressing the criticism he received for his NijiID video.

I was going to ask if you could tell us what did he said but then I noticed he's still streaming. Guess I'll wait till the stream is over to take a listen.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa, Mumei, Anya and Biboo will be playing Overwatch in a few hours. What a blessed lineup for salty, toxic shenanigans:

Playing a game with Towa has also been Biboo's dream collab :kroheart:
1000145114.png
From the interview she did a few weeks ago.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
myth collab, holo zhang, aqua streaming regularly again, we truly are back boys
Speaking of things that we thought would never return! The birth mother of vtubing is back!!! This time in human form, to sell everyone's favorite virtual item, NFT!!!

Kizuna Ai's seiyuu Kasuga Nozomi just started a Vtuber interview show called V-Awakening where she interviews some vtuber, the first one being omegasis and someone called Amau Syrup, can't find much about her since she's locked behind the JP market, she debuted early 2020 and currently have 242k subs
They even put "THE VOICE BEHIND KIZUNA AI" on the video title & thumbnail just to remind everyone exactly who's shilling NFT
“Every VTuber has a moment of awakening.” V's Awakening is a limited-time project hosted by Kizuna AI's voice model Nozomu Kasuga that digs deeper into the awakening (roots) of virtual guests.
A little bit digging into the youtube channel, it's managed by a company named αU, which I have a sneaking suspicion that it stands for Alpha Universe because the entire thing is just metaverse metaverse everywhere and most of their articles are "NFT on sale now'. And like every NFT grifting projects, they seems to spend shitton of money on hiring celebrity for PR like this one featuring popular jpop group Atarashi Gakko and Fruits Zipper
image.png

same corp (KDDI), almost same name (αU, pronounced alpha U, vs au), different company/branch, this one only specifically goes into NFT and "virtual world". I still think they do wanted to use the name alpha universe. But it could be a coincidence.

How long will it take for the japanese to realize that NFTs are another flavor of MLM scams.
You know what nevermind, MLM scams are plentiful in japan.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Xuhle

Panko has been given too much power.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Holy Hag Power

Levels of hagdom never before seen. Can the world sustain such a stream?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Top Bottom