"marshmallow was a mistake"Aviel Basin
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Dizzy's 12-hour marathon stream is starting

Dang, I've never caught Dizzy live before but the gap between the hag office lady professionalism and the unhinged valley girl outbursts is doing things for me. Is she always like this, or does she need to get tired out of her mind first?

Edit: Democracy sometimes produces truly awful results

Last edited:

Salado

Xuhle

Well new future troon is entering the pipeline. And already has plans to make a fansly.
image.png

And a concept of his model
image.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Well new future troon is entering the pipeline. And already has plans to make a fansly.
image.png

image.png
>Be moderately successful vtuber drama channel
>Get caught paywalling doxxxxxxx content
>Cry like a bitch and take it down
>Fade into irrelevancy
>Troon out
It's been amazing watching the rise and fall of Depressed Nousagi in real time.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
image.png

image.png
You know even though i still find it degenerate, i can very much understand the train of thought of a degenerate simp joining a woman's hentai goon session

But doing that for a random flip????

Xuhle

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
You know even though i still find it degenerate, i can very much understand the train of thought of a degenerate simp joining a woman's hentai goon session

But doing that for a random flip????
Ever seen chaturbate? There are literaly random flips gooning. Some are ugly as sin. Some are not even troons.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
While Nousagi is trying to prepare his transformations into opposite gender in that stream, Nousagi did detailed somewhat about Nijisanji ID's video he made on the 12:55 timestamp.

Short summary that I can get is that a NijiID fan reached up to him in private via DM/ private discord calls and pretty much blasted him with all the inaccuracies he put on his video minute by minute along with other things that Nousagi didn't do like mentioning stuff that wasn't done due to the merge (songs being cancelled, projects that was in productions pretty much cancelled, etc) and that there are talents who has voiced their issues and complains both pre-merge and post-merge (which are mostly in members and might not be archived with the talents graduated already).

Nousagi also claimed that he did watched ID talents beyond the clips, but the ID fan was like "and yet you wasn't able to clearly get the audience to realize that you also watched them beyond clips, which is fucked" or something like that. While at it, Nousagi also said that he do want to add more bits into the video, but he believed that longer video = less retentions, and less retentions = algorithm changed and lessening his chance to get his video reached by others (in his word, "Algorithm doesn't want details")

Nousagi realized his problems and was like "well at least the video did gave everyone the broad strokes of what happened", and probably wouldn't bother changing/revising the video and keep it as is in order for him to focus on other things like preparing for his vtuber model thing.

Lastly, as a show of good faith, he gave that ID fan who put all that effort a reward of $20.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tea playing Palia

And here I completely agree with her
vivaldi_zOpMMoBFBx.jpg
source

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
image.png

image.png
1718657175869.png :smugpipi: :WHORE!!!:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
image.png

image.png
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH TO THE FUCKING SLAUGHTERHOUSE IT IS LETS FUCKING GO

WE ARE EATING A FUCKING femboy FOR SUPPER TONIGHT BAYBEEE

Xuhle

While Nousagi is trying to prepare his transformations into opposite gender in that stream, Nousagi did detailed somewhat about Nijisanji ID's video he made on the 12:55 timestamp.

Short summary that I can get is that a NijiID fan reached up to him in private via DM/ private discord calls and pretty much blasted him with all the inaccuracies he put on his video minute by minute along with other things that Nousagi didn't do like mentioning stuff that wasn't done due to the merge (songs being cancelled, projects that was in productions pretty much cancelled, etc) and that there are talents who has voiced their issues and complains both pre-merge and post-merge (which are mostly in members and might not be archived with the talents graduated already).

Nousagi also claimed that he did watched ID talents beyond the clips, but the ID fan was like "and yet you wasn't able to clearly get the audience to realize that you also watched them beyond clips, which is fucked" or something like that. While at it, Nousagi also said that he do want to add more bits into the video, but he believed that longer video = less retentions, and less retentions = algorithm changed and lessening his chance to get his video reached by others (in his word, "Algorithm doesn't want details")

Nousagi realized his problems and was like "well at least the video did gave everyone the broad strokes of what happened", and probably wouldn't bother changing/revising the video and keep it as is in order for him to focus on other things like preparing for his vtuber model thing.

Lastly, as a show of good faith, he gave that ID fan who put all that effort a reward of $20.
Whole lot of good for DN to drop out of college and still can't do much of work for that shit fest. And now wanting to get inul the troon pipeline as well. Hope this Flip does a flip.

E- Bri is joining a Minecraft server with the new PixelLink girls.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kkiara, Calli, and Ina are streaming Minecraft

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
DizzyUncannysmile.png
I gave Dizzy a uncanny smile, before I ported her to Source filmmaker
edit: I might do some more work on her and the Saruei model I have and give their faces deformed gmod-style flexes, for my animations.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
image.png

image.png

I am shocked and appalled. Who could've seen this coming.

stassy

Some notes from today's Nayuta stream :
  • Tomorrow is her 17th year of singing and will celebrate it with her 17th accoustic live stream and a major announcement
  • She is applying for the Autumn's M3 event, reminiscing her older M3 participations when it was happening in the Ota City Industrial Plaza (aka PiO)
  • Talked about her next concert as a guest for the Korea event LIVE & MUSIC FESTIVAL and her Lapriere teammate Aizuki Nururu 2nd Live the 31th of August at LIVE CUBE SHIBUYA
  • Revealed that as a freelancer, she had to create a one man company for 200k yen and became its president, but she had also to setup a salary for herself so twice as much paperwork was needed
  • After graduating from university, she worked as an accountant for 3+ companies, so fortunately she could manage the accounting for her own
  • Remembered her time in NicoNico Douga in 2007, delved more in ancient time when she made her own webpage in html then more easily with css, listening music with super effect wmp in w98, and drawing on her pc with the pen tablet her father gifted her (rip OekakiBBS). She got a bit in trouble because she used to directly link artist banners in her homepage instead of using a downloaded image (<-relatable)
  • And of course, during supa reading, nayutafans are asking her where to send resume or employment to Nayuta Company
Bonus image from her new intro, something that she yearn but will not be able to do for now :
1.png

Zyklon Mag

Jester Week in Review. Apparently it was Babybird-mane's idea to make VG pole dance in the VG 3D collab and I still don't know if I wanna thank her for making that absurdity happen or smack her for having it go on that goddamn long.:yagoocry:

Edit: There was a kazoo cover of Top of the World that was supposed to play for Bettel's dance but he fucked up. Smacking him and Babybird-mane for missing what could've been gold:gurastress:

Top Bottom