"I can't say deez boobs alright? It doesn't roll off the tongue"Sayu Sincronisity
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Xenoblade

Fatum ruptor playing Rain World

Arisu singing

Tomoe Carmine playing Minecraft creating her minecraft model

The prince is running away from Onolumi

Another part of Natsumi's singing (big SOVL)
Treasure box

Bye-Good-Bye

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Mozumi Pichi ponders the orb:

Holy shit, I remember joking about having Pippa play Riven.

Though my suggestion was her playing it without chat's help and without any walkthrough. I doubt Mozumi will be going that hardcore.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Holy shit, I remember joking about having Pippa play Riven.

Though my suggestion was her playing it without chat's help and without any walkthrough. I doubt Mozumi will be going that hardcore.
Mozzu played it before on stream and iirc she did just that and didn't make hardly any progress

DanishCookies

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Watched this gay stream in my lunch break, most of the shits that he said is based on his opinion, NOT the hololive talents opinion. Will write my translation when watching through the clip

1. Hachamaa issue: He said he "felt" that Hachama believe she was wrong on the Taiwan incident and wants to say sorry, not the actual talent wants to say sorry or her opinion. This statement is critical because it is comes from his mouth and opinions. what Hachamaa did was filled out the survey form quickly and return to this GAY CEO
2. Fubuki issue: When the B2 asked for survey form, she "filled" the form quickly comparing with other talents. The gay CEO said she collaborate well
3. Returning to B2. Some JP talents would return, some did not reply the survey whether they want to return. The Gay CEO just briefly mentioned that some EN and ID "talents" (not single talent) would not return to stream, did not specify which because the gay CEO is not familiar with the EN and ID talents. However, later he flip-floped mentioned that 1 ID and 1 EN did not agreed which he doesnt familiar
4. Pekora and Marine show interests back to B2 based on the Survey
5. Gay CEO did not ask the HoloCN opinion. He said the viewer could superchat and ask the ex-talent. But he did not ask the ex-HoloCN opinion about Hololive returning to B2

In short, the CEO throws a lot of vague opinions about Hololive returning to B2:
1. He send the survey, and asked which talents would show interest and want to return to B2 stream. This information DID NOT translate into "COVER is DESPERATE to return to B2 platform". The GAY CEO just "felt" that the talents want to back to B2 stream badly
2. Most information are just his shit opinions, NOT ACTUAL TALENT OPINIONS OR COVER OPINIONS

GAY CEO and the REDDITS who try to make gayops: :tenmakys:

@Gaotye (bilibili DD) could check whether my shit chink language translation is correct or not
When you see this person's speech or video, Don't be so academic as to take everything he says seriously。He is notorious in the BIlibili community because he likes to talk nonsense so much.There are many foreigners who have to study the content of his words sentence by sentence, that will only confuse the facts and exaggerate the lies, because nothing he says is reliable.Please do not spread these contents

He's just a very boring guy with a little bit of real power and likes to pretend to be senior.If he wants to lead Hololive into a dead end, it must be very dangerous. I hope you will remain vigilant and do not expect anything from BIlibili

Chinese people are now very prejudiced against Hololive. On average I spend thousands of words arguing with everyone in BIlibili.China is now in a state of collective mental imbalance due to the bankruptcy of long-term nationalist education. It often ends in aimless madness . As long as they don't forgive Hachama and CoCo, all that effort is for nothing:pomuStare::depressedtako:

Last edited:

Bronze

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter
Amiya intends to finish Ancient Ys Vanished part of Ys: Book I & II, this time for real - will she succeed? Find out soon, only on Amiya Ch. アミヤ・アラニャ!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Holy Hag Power

Levels of hagdom never before seen. Can the world sustain such a stream?

This peak hag group used to collab a ton about a year and a half ago. I still have one of my favorite moments from them saved.

And I'll never get tired of everyone doting on Botan:

They stopped doing stuff as 2023 got busier with 4th fes/Summer/Blue Journey/etc so I'm happy to see they're getting back together again.

kingcaid

Khubie is playing OSRS today. She also posted her schedule for the week before Thursday.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Watched this gay stream in my lunch break, most of the shits that he said is based on his opinion, NOT the hololive talents opinion. Will write my translation when watching through the clip

1. Hachamaa issue: He said he "felt" that Hachama believe she was wrong on the Taiwan incident and wants to say sorry, not the actual talent wants to say sorry or her opinion. This statement is critical because it is comes from his mouth and opinions. what Hachamaa did was filled out the survey form quickly and return to this GAY CEO
2. Fubuki issue: When the B2 asked for survey form, she "filled" the form quickly comparing with other talents. The gay CEO said she collaborate well
3. Returning to B2. Some JP talents would return, some did not reply the survey whether they want to return. The Gay CEO just briefly mentioned that some EN and ID "talents" (not single talent) would not return to stream, did not specify which because the gay CEO is not familiar with the EN and ID talents. However, later he flip-floped mentioned that 1 ID and 1 EN did not agreed which he doesnt familiar
4. Pekora and Marine show interests back to B2 based on the Survey
5. Gay CEO did not ask the HoloCN opinion. He said the viewer could superchat and ask the ex-talent. But he did not ask the ex-HoloCN opinion about Hololive returning to B2

In short, the CEO throws a lot of vague opinions about Hololive returning to B2:
1. He send the survey, and asked which talents would show interest and want to return to B2 stream. This information DID NOT translate into "COVER is DESPERATE to return to B2 platform". The GAY CEO just "felt" that the talents want to back to B2 stream badly
2. Most information are just his shit opinions, NOT ACTUAL TALENT OPINIONS OR COVER OPINIONS

GAY CEO and the REDDITS who try to make gayops: :tenmakys:

@Gaotye (bilibili DD) could check whether my shit chink language translation is correct or not
When you see this person's speech or video, Don't be so academic as to take everything he says seriously。He is notorious in the BIlibili community because he likes to talk nonsense so much.There are many foreigners who have to study the content of his words sentence by sentence, that will only confuse the facts and exaggerate the lies, because nothing he says is reliable.Please do not spread these contents

He's just a very boring guy with a little bit of real power and likes to pretend to be senior.If he wants to lead Hololive into a dead end, it must be very dangerous. I hope you will remain vigilant and do not expect anything from BIlibili

Chinese people are now very prejudiced against Hololive. On average I spend thousands of words arguing with everyone in BIlibili.China is now in a state of collective mental imbalance due to the bankruptcy of long-term nationalist education. It often ends in aimless madness . As long as they don't forgive Hachama and CoCo, all that effort is for nothing:pomuStare::depressedtako:
So TLDR is: chinkfag exaggerate what's happening and high on delusions of grandeur. Vtubers corpo CEOs, not even once.
And ledditors exaggerate what he's saying further.
With Sayu also stirring shit about maybe doing adult content on Onlyfans, I'm starting to think that she constantly needs new drama. If she leaves this new corpo and is doing streams about it with FalseEyeD in 2026, know that I called it.
You think it'll last this long? :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
Yes egg fried rice is somehow now offensive in china.
Fried chicken situation? :kyoracist:
This guy is such a fucking retard. If the video had issues or inaccuracies, then just take it down and say you will redo it. No one needs to see the idiot go on stream and address anything.
He does discussion stream after every video though, it's not some special occasion for him.

SouperDooper

She is. Some call her GFE and I haven't seen it. I won't pretend I'm a sapling or that I catch a lot of her streams, but she's always felt too much like a dorky brotuber to me. No real blatant GFE in sight, but then again I dunno

There are a handful of people who see any female vtuber who is cute and has a friendly demeanour as GFE, even if they make no attempt to present their content as such. It makes it annoying to talk about sometimes, because it's usually a unicorn projecting their crush onto the streamer.
Unless there's more to this story, I'm just going to conclude that people saying she's GFE are retarded.
Stronny mentioned not being able to do her Hypnotism ASMR because Patreon takes that as "non consensual" and can shut her account off. I hate how retarded Patreon is.
If you want the reason for that:Patreon consent policy.png
They even include a "you can't bitch out of it by saying they consent at the end" clause.
People were making "consent form" memes on them for like a week when this change dropped.
To be fair, patreon has been cracking down more and more lately, half this shit would fly just a few months ago. Wouldn't be surprised if they opened subscribestar accounts or fanbox accounts.
It was either Immy or Sronny on one of the 2.0 streams that said the reason they are using Patreon over the alternatives is because "more people are familiar with it".
I think the logic is that it makes more business sense because there's a bigger user base, it's like how many adult games (or games in general) fail if they don't have a steam version because people will just refuse to use a storefront besides steam (or are unaware of them).
Personally I think subscribestar/fanbox or whatever makes more sense given most of their content but even fanbox is being hit by MasterCard recently so it's all fucked.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

=
(Headset required)

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
I've come across this website that keeps track of all the beetles Nene has shown.
[Archive]

Marine was blown away by Fuwawa and Mococo being in sync for an entire sentence.

Sora's blowing sounds.

Highlights of Aqua's maid outfit reveal.

Last edited:

Void Scribas

Ensok

Early Adopter

=
(Headset required)

That game of Mario Party was overall really fun. Lot of Mococo bullying in the beginning too. And funny how Nerissa needed the japanese instructions and stuff explained to her.

frz

life keep getting in the way, rush this out because I'm gonna be gonna be mobile only for another 2 weeks
But anyway

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Cons in Japan are small

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Unfortunately I was too busy to shill the 2.0 debut of our beautiful black moth Fenari Mori when it happened over the weekend. Fortunately, she uploaded a highlights video to her channel, so I can just shill that instead! :sanasmile:

Top Bottom