"I loved telling you guys bedtime stories. You guys all had great bedtime stories, and they all went something like this. Once upon a time, there is a little girl named Lia. Lia was walking to the forest, and her mom said Lia, don't walk through the forest by yourself. Lia said, mom, fuck you, I don't care. Mom said, okay, whatever. And all of a sudden, birds swooped out of the sky and pecked out both her eyeballs. The end. You liked those stories when you were younger"Lia Rinkou's mom
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
You're gonna break @randomtranny's heart! :pippasadl:
I have been away too if you haven't noticed. So I understand nigganon needing to take a step back as well.

:kroheart: I have had a lot of good come my way and a really good opportunity and I don't want to squander the moment. This place is fun, but it distracts me from what I should be doing sometimes. I'll probably post here and there if things settle down.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I have been away too if you haven't noticed. So I understand nigganon needing to take a step back as well.

:kroheart: I have had a lot of good come my way and a really good opportunity and I don't want to squander the moment. This place is fun, but it distracts me from what I should be doing sometimes. I'll probably post here and there if things settle down.
The "good opportunity" is eloping with niganon.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Zyklon Mag

TVA shitcord is somehow gayer than yaoi without actual cocks touching

VSoyBoy

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It was the Kiki thing, yeah. Happened over at the Discord. Here's the collage Proctor put together.
Naganon_gets_BTFOd_v1.png
Jesus that discord is fucking gay, we are getting to the "get out we all agree with each other here" phase, things can only go downhill from here.

Not that any of that makes niganon any less of a queer who kneels to any femoid who even looks at him mind you.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh so he's a liberal christian? Makes more sense now.
Nah, the hardcore religionfags always have some fucked up, dark shit they use their religious moralfagging to cover up.

In Proctor's case, it's Groomcord.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i did not even know that there are different kinds of christians

thats new

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Wait he's a Christian? I assumed given his voice and living in England he was gay.
Being Christian does not preclude being gay, especially if you're a priest :dokiSmug:

It was the Kiki thing, yeah. Happened over at the Discord. Here's the collage Proctor put together.
Naganon_gets_BTFOd_v1.png
Did he get banned for that?
He didnt, he posted in the banter thread after this spergout
I meant banned from the discord, judging by proctor popping bottles over Nag getting "killed"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

ex_lurker

thats new
Isn't your country 80% catholic? How could you not know there are different types of christians?

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
Jesus that discord is fucking gay, we are getting to the "get out we all agree with each other here" phase, things can only go downhill from here.
More a "don't defend a person who said they're a pdfile and worked with disabled children you daft neighborcattle," type situation. There's no discussion for any of that. You boot them if they're in your community and you hope they become a pariah wherever they go. There's no need to do a "erm actually, you are speculating and drawing conclusions from a premise that isn't verifiable." It's defending a pedo by proxy (gay). This ain't a U.S court room. We don't need evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. I don't know why you'd want to look to exonerate or poke holes in bad actor within your community. Where there's smoke there's fire, and if you don't want to get burned don't wander into smoking buildings asking, "hey guys how do you know there's fire, I'm just gonna walk over here and stand in that smoking building to prove you wrong." It's autistic as fuck bare minimum, it also makes that person look insincere, like they themselves may have skeletons in their closet.

And I'm not just talking about or just addressing Nag here, a few people in the thread here covering her behavior--even after seeing the post of kiki saying she's is attracted to children, worked with kids, and likes fucking toddlercon when she's in the right mood--were attempting to poke holes in the evidence or do some other type of defending. It's gross. It's an easy conclusion to speculate towards that she was grooming. It's hard to believe with all the evidence that she could somehow stop her attraction to children or that she did. Her actual "offending" status isn't relevant to her being a monster, her mere existence is offensive. This also isn't a case of simping fof Null, or kiwifarmers, or le anime h8rs, it isn't an attempt to do some call to action; It's spreading awareness of a monster in the community. It's big beware sign, "radioactivity ahead."

Post script. It also isn't odd to get mati over something like this. Diddling or wanting to diddle kids is one of the greatest moral ills a person can do. It's the total destruction of innocence of the most innocent.
Did he get banned for that?
No he left on his own accord.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Isn't your country 80% catholic? How could you not know there are different types of christians?
i dont give a shit about everything else and pray to god?
generally dont give a shit on that stuff since that is a steep fucking hill to perform a somersault and thats coming from someone who somehow always sees people arguing about religion in public places
anyways in my brain the religions in this shithole is catholic and islam only

Negzana

thats new
I have sympathies for Catholics, Orthodox, Copts, etc and will defend them, shame they fail at defending themselves so hard

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
Have you considered watching my oshi, Hexa? She's really cute and talented.

Oh I'm watching Hexa alright. Watching to see if the Sonichu medallion curse takes effect on her.

Last edited:

Negzana

i dont give a shit about everything else and pray to god?
generally dont give a shit on that stuff since that is a steep fucking hill to perform a somersault and thats coming from someone who somehow always sees people arguing about religion in public places
anyways in my brain the religions in this shithole is catholic and islam only
You'd think a country with the dominant religions being the religion of Charlemagne and the Templars and of Tamerlane and Jihad, they'd have gained more testosterone over the past centuries

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Not that any of that makes niganon any less of a queer who kneels to any femoid who even looks at him mind you.
We need a based reaction damn it :nenebased:
Millie's dog now matches her career, sweet

• Winner!
Reactions: wrp
Top Bottom