"DO NOT remind me of my mortality, lest I remind you of yours"Lottie Shinju
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Jelly, you can't just say that on main:

frz

Back it up, Haachama is pandering to the Chinese now; she has plates with their president on it.

I fucking kneel haachama.
Give her a week and she will be making egg fried rice.
:calihalloween:
Yes egg fried rice is somehow now offensive in china. Go figure. Just a reminder of how stupid and volatile the chinese audience is.:nehgah:
They cancelled a fucking dish, not even a brand, and everyone who made that dish is attacked lulmao, and it's even a staple fucking dish.

Last edited:

Negzana

I fucking kneel haachama.
Give her a week and she will be making egg fried rice.
:calihalloween:
Yes egg fried rice is somehow now offensive in china. Go figure. Just a reminder of how stupid and volatile the chinese audience is.:nehgah:
Chammers in a few months: Haachama-chama! 今日は「香港'97」をプレイします!

Negzana

I had been meaning to check this video and had forgotten about it. This was the push I needed to finally watch, and glad I did.

To be honest I wasn't really getting sexy vibes from it, but still very much liked it. Same guy has done most of Lui's videos, and I like the art style and animation a lot.
I don't know what it is, but Lui just drives me crazy.

niggaphil

Chammers in a few months: Haachama-chama! 今日は「香港'97」をプレイします!
Imaginr Haachama say this while playing this game:

Limkin

This was definitely a stream
daiapervert.png
"Not to sound like a pervert, but I am very qualified in discussing women assets"

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I'd also like to imagine she would continue posting more innocent looking images with hidden anti-Chinese messages snuck in, progressing more and more until finally it's just outright blatant racism. That would be pretty funny
You mean, something like:
HaachamaX.png

チンクを殺す、チンクの首をはねる、チンクをコンクリートに回し蹴りする、チンクの赤ん坊をゴミ箱にスラムダンクする、不潔なチンクを磔にする、チンクの食べ物に排便する、チンクを太陽に打ち上げる、チンクを中華鍋で炒める、 チンクを活火山に投げ込む、チンクのガスタンクに放尿する、チンクを柔道で木材粉砕機に投げ込む、チンクの首をねじ切る、チンクを国税庁に通報する、チンクを空手で真っ二つにする、妊娠中のチンクを縁石で踏みつける、チンクを流砂に閉じ込める、 ゴミ圧縮機でチンクを粉砕し、酸の桶でチンクを液化し、チンクを食べ、チンクを解剖し、ガス室でチンクを絶滅させ、鋼鉄のつま先のブーツでチンクの頭蓋骨を踏みつけ、オーブンでチンクを火葬し、チンクをロボトミーにする、 チンクを強制中絶し、チンクの胎児をゴミ処理場で粉砕し、チンクをフライドチキンの油で溺れさせ、チンクを光線銃で蒸発させ、年老いたチンクを階段から蹴り落とし、チンクをワニの餌にし、チンクをカタナで切り刻む。

coomaguni

I think a lot of people here are giving too much importance to what the talents might think about returning to the mainland, if the executives at cover decide to return then they are going to go back like it or not, you can't just say "no" to your employer as if this were a school group project and not a multi million dollar corporation.

With that said, gay shit like this will keep happening now that cover started to make business with the bugs again, all it takes is to pander to them one time, one mistake and the cockroaches start to come out of the ceiling infesting the house, cover is pozzed already.
Unlike nijisanji, I think cover understands their fans love the talents and not Cover itself. If Gura can work 20% of the year and still be employed by them, Fubuki can say no to China. The optics and drop in revenue is not worth the bug money.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
all I'm saying is, having chuubas commentate sporting/wrestling/boxing events will spike interest like nothing else
Gundou Mirei doesn't share your enthusiasm.
The monkey's paw curls and yagoo resigns when Gura mentions how much she loved her taiwanese meetups and gets the chinks on her
Chumpedos vs. Chinks.

... wait, who's the villain again?

frz

myth collab, holo zhang, aqua streaming regularly again, we truly are back boys
Speaking of things that we thought would never return! The birth mother of vtubing is back!!! This time in human form, to sell everyone's favorite virtual item, NFT!!!

Kizuna Ai's seiyuu Kasuga Nozomi just started a Vtuber interview show called V-Awakening where she interviews some vtuber, the first one being omegasis and someone called Amau Syrup, can't find much about her since she's locked behind the JP market, she debuted early 2020 and currently have 242k subs
They even put "THE VOICE BEHIND KIZUNA AI" on the video title & thumbnail just to remind everyone exactly who's shilling NFT
“Every VTuber has a moment of awakening.” V's Awakening is a limited-time project hosted by Kizuna AI's voice model Nozomu Kasuga that digs deeper into the awakening (roots) of virtual guests.
A little bit digging into the youtube channel, it's managed by a company named αU, which I have a sneaking suspicion that it stands for Alpha Universe because the entire thing is just metaverse metaverse everywhere and most of their articles are "NFT on sale now'. And like every NFT grifting projects, they seems to spend shitton of money on hiring celebrity for PR like this one featuring popular jpop group Atarashi Gakko and Fruits Zipper
image.png

au is a mobile network provider and the naming origins can be found here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Au_(mobile_phone_company)
same corp (KDDI), almost same name (αU, pronounced alpha U, vs au), different company/branch, this one only specifically goes into NFT and "virtual world". I still think they do wanted to use the name alpha universe. But it could be a coincidence.

Last edited:

Ballpark_Look

myth collab, holo zhang, aqua streaming regularly again, we truly are back boys
Speaking of things that we thought would never return! The birth mother of vtubing is back!!! This time in human form, to sell everyone's favorite virtual item, NFT!!!

Kizuna Ai's seiyuu Kasuga Nozomi just started a Vtuber interview show called V-Awakening where she interviews some vtuber, the first one being omegasis and someone called Amau Syrup, can't find much about her since she's locked behind the JP market, she debuted early 2020 and currently have 242k subs
They even put "THE VOICE BEHIND KIZUNA AI" on the video title & thumbnail just to remind everyone exactly who's shilling NFT
“Every VTuber has a moment of awakening.” V's Awakening is a limited-time project hosted by Kizuna AI's voice model Nozomu Kasuga that digs deeper into the awakening (roots) of virtual guests.
A little bit digging into the youtube channel, it's managed by a company named αU, which I have a sneaking suspicion that it stands for Alpha Universe because the entire thing is just metaverse metaverse everywhere and most of their articles are "NFT on sale now'. And like every NFT grifting projects, they seems to spend shitton of money on hiring celebrity for PR like this one featuring popular jpop group Atarashi Gakko and Fruits Zipper
image.png

au is a mobile network provider and the naming origins can be found here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Au_(mobile_phone_company)

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Chama crafting potions

Zeta and Anya playing Super Crazy Rhythm Castle

Lumia playing The Aquarium does not dance (JP indie horror)

and harp playing stream after that

Super Meche playing Shining Force 3

Clip taxes
You are not prepared

Meche and evolution

NotDecatto

DYRBI
DN currently live and addressing the criticism he received for his NijiID video.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
DN currently live and addressing the criticism he received for his NijiID video.

read:faggotry on main
This guy is such a fucking retard. If the video had issues or inaccuracies, then just take it down and say you will redo it. No one needs to see the idiot go on stream and address anything.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm glad Rima exists so I never have to watch DN on any subject ever again

niggaphil

This guy is such a fucking retard. If the video had issues or inaccuracies, then just take it down and say you will redo it.
:kiaragodno:He need the youtube money to feed his children, family, and his troon transition!!!

Top Bottom