"WHY DO I KEEP PLAYING GAMES WITH NAKED MEN?!"Pomu Rainpuff
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
It was the Kiki thing, yeah. Happened over at the Discord. Here's the collage Proctor put together.
Naganon_gets_BTFOd_v1.png
he died as he lived, a simp nígger :gurasemperfi:

God's Strongest Dragoon

It was the Kiki thing, yeah. Happened over at the Discord. Here's the collage Proctor put together.
@naganon Shame I didn't get a chance to post this earlier
hilldie.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh wait he's dead?

Damn

rip bozo

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Wait he's a Christian? I assumed given his voice and living in England he was gay.
I see you are unfamiliar with the British clerical class.

Eureka

Wait he's a Christian? I assumed given his voice and living in England he was gay.
He talks about Christianity nearly as much as he talked about his mother.

Nearly.

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
I am going to assume that you must be living in some kind of tropical forest if you this showering twice a day is a norm

I will add that I am fully convinced that you don't need to shower everyday in most western climates or also do sports every day (you should shower after every sport, really). But personally, I am fine showering every 2-3 days (I strive to do every 2 days but going 3 days doesn't seem to make a noticeable difference). I sit on my ass all day in a colder climate, so really don't sweat much during a normal day. Body odor is mostly genetic anyways and I seem to be lucky because even when sweaty, I won't start smelling (but I still feel sticky and icky). And hygiene goes beyond how much you shower every day, fresh clothes every day go a long way. That might seem obvious, but I have seen a few people who walk around in the same shirt for more than a week.
Also showering every day is bad for your own skin oils and whatnot so unless you live in like Thailand.
Scandinavia actually. Once before leaving home, and once before bed at the minimum.

I will admit that I made my comment going on what I consider a normal amount of physical activity in a day, which is not to sit on ones ass all day, so that does make a fair bit of difference, depending on lifestyle. And of course hygiene goes beyond washing, but if a person can't be arsed to go through the exertion of "stand under running water" at least once day, then I don't really hold any hope for them to wash/air our their clothes with regularity either.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
@naganon I enjoyed your autism. Hope I still see you around. :pomuSalute:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Dumb ways to die
So many dumb ways to die

Simp for a pedo bitch
On Proctor's groomcord

Open your trap when they say
"All pedos must die"
Dumb ways to die
So many dumb ways to die-die-die

So many dumb ways to die

RIP fool, your tranny wife is going to miss you

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
After all I stuck around for, you ոiggers think that was enough to make me leave? It had nothing to do with Kiki, and I stand by everything I said. I've been planning to leave for a while now, and it's for personal reasons. If I regret anything it's that I couldn't stay longer so you guys could at least rrat about a better reason than that.
HexaLove.png

Tubedude

After all I stuck around for, you ոiggers think that was enough to make me leave? It had nothing to do with Kiki, and I stand by everything I said. I've been planning to leave for a while now, and it's for personal reasons. If I regret anything it's that I couldn't stay longer so you guys could at least rrat about a better reason than that.
HexaLove.png
Mate, we thought you got banned.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
HexaLove.png
You're alive! Leave one last comment about Hexa for us, for old time's sake!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
HexaLove.png
Adios NegroAnon
You were the strongest Hexa fan of the forum

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You're alive! Leave one last comment about Hexa for us, for old time's sake!
Have you considered watching my oshi, Hexa? She's really cute and talented.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
HexaLove.png
Should've called you a Yamanba more tbh

I'm gonna miss that

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
This whole affair is actually pissing me off a little bit.

Bye @naganon, you were autistic but you've been fun to banter with. Cheers :pomuSalute:

Eureka

HexaLove.png
You're gonna break @randomtranny's heart! :pippasadl:

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
HexaLove.png
See you tomorrow.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
What on earth makes you think one of those excludes the other?

Negzana

Top Bottom