"Grab my butt. My butt's open"Tsukumo Sana
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Koronesuki

X-Potato

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
All of you.
image-21.png

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Careful boys, she might put on her witch hat (and robe) and cast a Hexa on us for this.

httn

Hag enthusiast

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This thread is getting perhexing

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is going to start throwing out slurs when she reads this thread :smugpipi:
burger-king.png

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I hope she doesn't have a Hexastential crisis over this.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

A little late reply, but what?oO
FUh40qZXEAEIEsI.jpg
She's been eating a lot since joining Phase and there's been a few memes out of management calling Ember a "big girl"

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
my stream team over the Epstein stuff
Wow, people that are known for targeting mentally unwell people and for being child predators target mentally unwell person over making fun of a child molester!
Please don't post about it on twitter. Actually don't ventpost or vaguepost on twitter in general because people who need to be in the know wont know whats going on, and people you don't want to be in the know will get recognition and dopamine hit for their efforts. Fuckin post here or get a diary or something.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Ensok

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Ember is a big girl, luckily it all goes to her ass.

That was disproven a while ago when dizzy was talking about her recent weight gain. To quote she said she wouldn’t be complaining if it went to her flat as fuck ass.
:cursedbae: Says every time she sits down on a metal chair it sounds like hitting two metal plates against each other.

httn

Hag enthusiast
That was disproven a while ago when dizzy was talking about her recent weight gain. To quote she said she wouldn’t be complaining if it went to her flat as fuck ass.
:cursedbae: Says every time she sits down on a metal chair it sounds like hitting two metal plates against each other.
Why must reality be so painful...:gunpeko:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Hexa is going to start throwing out slurs when she reads this thread :smugpipi:
burger-king.png
Oy vey, Epstein Hexaposition stream?

I sure hope Hexa doesn't get the good ol' Hexacution suicide by two gunshots to the back of the head, with trauma resulting from days of torture designed to leave her broken, and a laptop hard drive full of the same CP as [suppressive person #41776] despite never owning a laptop.

Then again, that'd be yet another one of the standard totally unHexaciting developments in the Epstein Saga. Funny how that keeps happening. Surely this is a mere coHexadence. Ah well. Even with these Hexavelopments, we will still look back on her fondly.

She's been eating a lot since joining Phase and there's been a few memes out of management calling Ember a "big girl"
Basically she's a little chubby at most. Which is just fine. It's not like she's a ham planet. If her known pics aren't older than 2021, she's been rather petite until recently, with her bras no longer fitting..
:smugselen:

Top Bottom