"-Somehow- [the Vtuber thread] is generating more reports than the whole Ukraine War subforum and that's just not on"Murazor
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>janny
>posting discord tattletale screenshots
>spoon-feeding the worst-kept forum secret

I'm going to start watching Hexa just to usurp your position and do a better job by doing nothing.
:gloomiLaugh:
Who ever said I was a good janny? I barely do anything, and I encourage her to be racist all the time. :smugpipi:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Who ever said I was a good janny? I barely do anything, and I encourage her to be racist all the time. :smugpipi:

remember the other day, when you sperged out in my DM's for an hour because I made a joke about Hexa that you repeatedly told me over and over would "bring her harm"?

if you're still going to try to get her cancelled and can't go five seconds without posting all of her personal information, I'm never going to let you live that down

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
remember the other day, when you sperged out in my DM's for an hour because I made a joke about Hexa that you repeatedly told me over and over would "bring her harm"?

if you're still going to try to get her cancelled and can't go five seconds without posting all of her personal information, I'm never going to let you live that down
Post screenshots or it never happened.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
There's a difference between jokingly calling her a racist, and possibly getting her into legal trouble. Hexa was still incredibly pissed at TVA because of what happened in the VC. I was just warning you so you didn't end up actually pissing her off. Looks like you learned nothing from those DMs.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
There's a difference between jokingly calling her a racist, and possibly getting her into legal trouble. Hexa was still incredibly pissed at TVA because of what happened in the VC. I was just warning you so you didn't end up actually pissing her off. Looks like you learned nothing from those DMs.

are you seriously going to sperg out at me again while simultaneously confirming the DMs, and giving the information anyways I was intentionally leaving out

Bronze

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
are you seriously going to sperg out at me again while simultaneously confirming the DMs and giving the information anyways I was intentionally leaving out
I don't care if people know I DM'd you. Just letting you know that you're a fucking retard.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I don't care if people know I DM'd you. Just letting you know that you're a fucking retard.

okay, Mr. "I can't dox Hexa anymore, literally 1984"

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Awoogers

faggots

yo im not censored LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
and I'm saying you have absolutely no right to be a moralfriend about this, of all things
I'm not moralfagging you, you fucking idiot.
"I was just warning you so you didn't end up actually pissing her off."
Are you capable of reading English?

Stunned But Dumb

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I'm not moralfagging you, you fucking idiot.
"I was just warning you so you didn't end up actually pissing her off."
Are you capable of reading English?

oh, you really are going to sperg at me for an hour again, I'll go back to playing video games

Awoogers

God's Strongest Dragoon

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Sorry, that was a groomcord exclusive event. :smugpipi:
Don't leave us out of the fun, if it already happened it isn't like you're putting her on the cross or something.

Top Bottom