"Wait let's raid Aletta... I mean... fk.. ah...I mean.... oh... um... I mean the totally not related Vtuber... I'm so glad the stream is getting archived. Hahaha I mean Elira, I mean... um... uhhhh snickers this new Vtuber called Elia... fuck. lol fuck... fuck. snort oh my god lol I mean the Vtuber Elia. Hahahaha OK bye snortKilia Kurayami
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Stunned But Dumb

Bets on who get's the first passing of bird shot buck shot @naganon or @John Vtuber👁️ from hexa
John, easily. Nag is in all her streams but one day John will oversleep and miss the entirety of a stream, leading to him waking up to Hexa knocking on his door with tears in her eyes and rounds in her chamber

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
John, easily, sluts are always on the end of the barrel, figurative and literal.

Arznbae

wtf is happening
So who wants to pitch in for a John gravestone? Noone? Alright he'll get the gang treatment, wood cross with hexa's gang colours.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Negzana

So who wants to pitch in for a John gravestone? Noone? Alright he'll get the gang treatment, wood cross with hexa's gang colours.
Make sure Dizzy can learn about his demise

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Make sure Dizzy can learn about his demise
I'll send a local gang affiliate to whoop outside or Dizzy's residence to relay the message. Just need some of his shoes to throw over the power wires.:BijouBijou:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Cute, Asian Canadian and pon. How did she escape Fishman
:fishmandispair:

1. Vtubers?
2. This is the banter thread, if you must shill flesh whores then shill in the general

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I am to far passed that at the moment, and will try to remember in the future

I was technically "ou" for like, 3 yearsi think, I dated a femboy (actually typed the word that time) for like a year, it was the closest I have ever come to marrying another person, but he was an addict and I was 5 years younger, yes I know that sounds totally fucking insane, but I swear despite being a worse Alcoholic then I could ever hope to be and a recovering meth addict, he looked like a woman (despite never taking HRT) and younger then men despite being 6 years older when we dated (I was 23 at the time)

For my sake, unironically dont
Hey man i am a tva admin im gonna need you to send me all your personal information including social security number and all. Thanks.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Holy shit i thought people pnly pretended to be gay around here

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
No one cares.

User is threadbanned for 1 day.
Aww, can you unban him and give him his own thread? This was getting really funny.

EDIT: For preservation sake, this is PurrsonVT, who also operates the @Killgarth account on this forum, where he has talked about his homosexuality in great detail.

Good luck with the debut!

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Why is every European on SSRI's?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

I like you have to some times read other threads to understand what's going on in a different thread like a comic book.

"Don't remember Killgarth!? Check the general thread v2 page 3302 for his fabulous debut, true believers!!!

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I like you have to some times read other threads to understand what's going on in a different thread like a comic book.

"Don't remember Killgarth!? Check the general thread v2 page 3302 for his fabulous debut, true believers!!!
The worst part about the Asylum Universe is that there is quite a lot of Characters exclusive to the Pippaposting Thread: So if you never read it you would miss a good chunk of lore

Top Bottom