"Guh"Mori Calliope
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

RedRage

Maybe I should clip that time Pippa said she doesn't have a problem with people fantasizing about lolis and all that because she equated it to women fantasizing about rape. How much shit could I stir up with that?
I thought Low effort already had a clip of her talking about all that?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Why do I come in here and see you dumb Yamanbas talking about idiotic clips that would ruin your own oshi when the Retard Industrial Complex is out for blood?
:kaelaGetSomeHelp:

JMForte

Well, now I know who to ban if that ever does happen.
Now someone's going to do it to get me banned. It's over for me.

Now my non shitpost bait question is, will Pippa disengage with Kiki or will she just ignore this entire situation and keep engaging with her as she always has? And if she does keep engaging with Kiki, at the small amount she already does, will that eventually cause retards in the future who notice it to sperg out again and or will that also make people here mad?

Tubedude

Why do I come in here and see you dumb Yamanbas talking about idiotic clips that would ruin your own oshi when the Retard Industrial Complex is out for blood?
It feels like some people want to watch the world burn and laugh, even being willing to be the one to throw the lit match to start it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You appreciate our lunacy?

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Now my non shitpost bait question is, will Pippa disengage with Kiki or will she just ignore this entire situation and keep engaging with her as she always has? And if she does keep engaging with Kiki, at the small amount she already does, will that eventually cause retards in the future who notice it to sperg out again and or will that also make people here mad?
She will probably signal her support in some subtle way that will make everyone sperg out. As usual.

kingcaid

Chat reflects streamer sadly means the community is retarded for no real reason. :pippasadl:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The same reason we post clips of her with swastikas on screen or stumbling over her words trying to say "Nico" while she's constantly being pestered by SJWs: we have terminal pipkin.

The smart thing for Pippa to do would be to say and do nothing regarding Kiki or the situation as a whole.

Unfortunately, Pippa is not smart.

RedRage

will Pippa disengage with Kiki or will she just ignore this entire situation and keep engaging with her as she always has
If we don't see some random post on the owl about something related, I assume she's just gonna ignore the retards and keep on keeping on like she tried to do with the offkai stuff before people brought it to her chat. I sure hope she doesn't toss Kiki to the side over this, and I doubt she will.
And if she does keep engaging with Kiki, at the small amount she already does, will that eventually cause retards in the future who notice it to sperg out again and or will that also make people here mad?
They will have forgotten about this within the week and moved onto "new thing to be mad about". Same goes for most people here that are upset over this whole thing.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I sure hope she doesn't toss Kiki to the side over this, and I doubt she will.
What? Kiki's literally the biggest liability attached to her right now.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

What? Kiki's literally the biggest liability attached to her right now.
No, that would be Pippa. :smugpipi:
Joking aside. Not really? They have passing interaction on twitter from time to time, and have not done anything together in ages. Anyone trying to tie the two of them together is stretching well beyond their means.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
If we don't see some random post on the owl about something related, I assume she's just gonna ignore the retards and keep on keeping on like she tried to do with the offkai stuff before people brought it to her chat. I sure hope she doesn't toss Kiki to the side over this, and I doubt she will.

They will have forgotten about this within the week and moved onto "new thing to be mad about". Same goes for most people here that are upset over this whole thing.

Hey, retard who only ever posts in this one thread who I sincerely hope is too dumb to realize when the URL changes and just assumes that TVA is dead.

Kiki admitted, on stream, to wanting to rape children, and also admitted she actively sought out a profession where she would have direct, physical access to disabled children.

ANYONE who continues to engage with her after these facts have been made abundantly clear to them is deeply suspicious. You do not 'forget' shit like this. This is the kind of shit that haunts people to their deathbeds, and guess what, you're posting somewhere that helps make sure the spooky moans are real loud and hard to ignore.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Postal rrat

chinshilla
When was the last time they had any sort of real interaction?

Hff201

Early Adopter
No, that would be Pippa. :smugpipi:
Joking aside. Not really? They have passing interaction on twitter from time to time, and have not done anything together in ages. Anyone trying to tie the two of them together is stretching well beyond their means.
I'm getting at the "I hope she doesn't toss Kiki to the side over this" shit. Why do you want her engaging with someone who is, in their own words, attracted to children, while having experience working directly with them?

Like if this were just the usual drawings shit I wouldn't care, but this is the kind of shit you keep your distance from.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nonce Defence Force
Jesus christ it's a literal cancer spreading across the forums

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest
One thing you can say about Pippa is that she is loyal to a fault. I wouldn't go making any promises you might regret later when she casually says something that may be construed as being supportive of Kiki.
I would not be surprised if eventually she remembers that some chuuba did these awful things but not remember that it was Kiki, and then say something mildly supportive of kiki without realizing who she's talking about.

RedRage

Why do you want her engaging with someone who is, in their own words, attracted to children, while having experience working directly with them?
Did I say that? What I'm saying is that I hope she just ignores the whole thing, cause touching it at all is going to cause more issues than anything. When I said "I hope she doesn't toss her to the side over this" I meant joining in on the discourse on either side of it.

Top Bottom