"Personally, I don't like gay people"Pipkin Pippa
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Yes Jim, my hat's hat needs a new hat!

Postal rrat

chinshilla
People like that dentist are one the greatest reasons I know school shooting's are federal op there are way too many people still living only because murder is illegal

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nonce Defence Force
So as soon as Metokur brought him up I messaged Gator with "Well you're gonna have a topic next stream lol"

So he asked me to cohost with him for an AB stream tomorrow. Yes, he's gonna Address The Allegations. Yes, I will be ribbing him over this.

Salado

So as soon as Metokur brought him up I messaged Gator with "Well you're gonna have a topic next stream lol"

So he asked me to cohost with him for an AB stream tomorrow. Yes, he's gonna Address The Allegations. Yes, I will be ribbing him over this.
Could you tell him he's a fag retard? Thanks in advance.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

@The Proctor might have to delay the server move yet again :smugpipi:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Proctor, I know you don't like loli, but stop spamming Jim's chat.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
For the record: the lesson Pippa should learn from the entire Sektur debacle the last few weeks is she should NOT DO RETARDED CONTRARIAN PIGEONHOLE TANGENTS EASILY CLIPPABLE OUT OF CONTEXT IN RESPONSE TO MY CHAT MESSAGES. Because the last week+ is exactly what I knew would happen.

:annoyedpippa:

(Oh and she also needs to remove the Sonichu Medallion from her Roblox avatar ASAP.)

Furious George

Low & Lazy

I'm sure that will work out well for him.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Phil was just platforming a strong and empowered transwomyn on his stream is all.

If I have to pay another 123 euros for cloudhosting I will hang myself.
Let's just hope Gator doesn't go full retard then. Looks like he's going to play ignorant.

Archive

Also some autism.

Archive

RedRage

the lesson Pippa should learn from the entire Sektur debacle the last few weeks is she should ignore what fags who don't watch or care about vtubers, phase, or her think and have fun doing what she wants and talking about what she wants on her stream.
I agree.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The one thing the Sektur fags were right about is I don't want to hear tangents about pedophilia or rehabilitation or whatever the fuck. I don't come to funny pink rabbit streams for that. She is not properly equipped to handle a serious conversation/discussion like that in any way, especially off the cuff like the Pizza Tower clip I'm talking about.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Salado

For the record: the lesson Pippa should learn from the entire Sektur debacle the last few weeks is she should NOT DO RETARDED CONTRARIAN PIGEONHOLE TANGENTS EASILY CLIPPABLE OUT OF CONTEXT IN RESPONSE TO MY CHAT MESSAGES. Because the last week+ is exactly what I knew would happen.

(Oh and she also needs to remove the Sonichu Medallion from her Roblox avatar ASAP.)

Agreed. But Razorfisting is still a femboy.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Agreed. But Razorfisting is still a femboy.
Find me a better "fuck you I was right" clip thing and I'll gladly switch it.

Salado

Furious George

Low & Lazy
The one thing the Sektur fags were right about is I don't want to hear tangents about pedophilia or rehabilitation or whatever the fuck. I don't come to funny pink rabbit streams for that. She is not properly equipped to handle a serious conversation/discussion like that in any way, especially off the cuff like the Pizza Tower clip I'm talking about.
Pippa is a contrarian. Its what she does.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

You do realize that every time you say something like this, she ends up saying something almost twice as worse on the very next stream? Thank god she's not streaming WOAH

Hff201

Early Adopter

I agree, but now you've basically guaranteed she'll actually do the good to bad paedophilia tier-list stream just to spite you.

Top Bottom