"Seriously chat, whilst she's gone off the room, I really don't know how do you put up with... uh Rin lol At least you don't have to live with her like I do, maybe we could try and get her to move out, even if she moved to the shed in the garden, she's absolutely hopeless in the house; She doesn't even know what recycling is, can't put anything in the bin, doesn't know what a washing machine is, doesn't make her bed, full of toys, absolutely full of toys, doesn't even drive; You'd think she'd work all this work out before she came on stream, oh here she comes. We all decided it would be a really good idea if you moved to Siberia"Gin Penrose
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
This thread is so fucking retarded.
I've somehow been here for over a year now, and it's gotten more retarded than when I first joined. I don't know how or why, but it is fascinating to have seen it happen in real time.

JMForte

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

lvl8

- Click Ralph thread on TVA
- Discussion is all about some Kiki chuuba
- Why am I on the Pippa thread?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Furious George

Low & Lazy

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
They will literally take the opposite stance on anything we or the KF thread say.
Hey /pcg/, suicide is super cringe and lame, none of you should do it!

Salado

@Short just showed me that /pcg/ is apparently discussing our discourse and is calling Kiki based for being a pedophile.
It's not an universal opinion, but yes, there's people that think so. But since for some fucking reason the IP numbers are unknown I can't tell how many people are samefaing.

Last edited:

JMForte

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm just mad that the cat is out of the bag that Proctor is Pippa's number 2 fan. I don't know how we will break this to Kirsche

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>/pcg/
>4chan

giphy.webp

DTrp

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Saturnus

haha it's unou
This thread is so fucking retarded.
We really need a sign with-

"The audience reflects the streamer."​

engraved on it for this thread.

kingcaid

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nonce Defence Force
Pippa for god's sake stream again

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa for god's sake stream again
A Pippa must always sit upon the autism throne or the thread will overflow and the masses will be consumed,

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The mold got to the left brain god help us all

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom