"Your waifu is a fucking horse! None of you are seeing heaven!"Eira Woolcott
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Damn, Pippa dies for two weeks and you guys decide to try and kill her career too.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Did I say that? What I'm saying is that I hope she just ignores the whole thing, cause touching it at all is going to cause more issues than anything. When I said "I hope she doesn't toss her to the side over this" I meant joining in on the discourse on either side of it.
When she recovers from COVID and catches up on all the shit she's probably missed, I'd hope we'd just see Twitter unfollows and that would be the end of it.

JMForte

They will have forgotten about this within the week and moved onto "new thing to be mad about". Same goes for most people here that are upset over this whole thing.
I meant in a more of a "people get mad at Pippa or whatever vtuber again and notice it" because with how vtubers and vtuber fans can be ultra retarded.
A part of me wants to jokingly say "with how retarded Pippa can be, you never know" but then I kind of get that, "oh shit she can't be that retarded, right?" Honestly, I'm curious if Pippa knows the full extent of all this, or if she's just like surface level aware. She has to be aware at least somewhat, at least you would think, but with covid hitting her I'm not sure.
ANYONE who continues to engage with her after these facts have been made abundantly clear to them is deeply suspicious.
This is what has me in that weird position of, I don't know how I would feel if Pippa keeps engaging with Kiki in the future. It wouldn't be a positive feeling, but you get the point.
May, on her owl account.
After she hid her likes on twitter, before Musk took them away you could still see them when clicking the view post engagement drop down button, and I did that on a kiki tweet and saw Pippa liked it, but you would have to take my word for it because I didn't screenshot it. This was of course, before the pedo stuff came out.

This tweet to be exact.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Did I say that? What I'm saying is that I hope she just ignores the whole thing, cause touching it at all is going to cause more issues than anything. When I said "I hope she doesn't toss her to the side over this" I meant joining in on the discourse on either side of it.
You either had an unfortunate ESL moment or trying to course correct mid-air because that's not how everyone interpreted that sentence

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Oh boy I love seeing this shit here now as well. Pippa doesn't even need to bring the Kiki shit up, they're not exactly known to be super close. Just silently walk away, and if it does get brought up, I hope she says what needs to be said.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I mean no one in the vtuber space expects sektur style disavowals I think it's a large part of why we get so many rrats about vtubers secretly hating each other. I think for a lot of people it would look genuinely more suspicious if pippa took time to specifically say fuck this bitch in particular

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The fun comments are already starting to pour in.

RedRage

You either had an unfortunate ESL moment or trying to course correct mid-air because that's not how everyone interpreted that sentence
Neither, I just happened to pick tonight to drink for the first time in ages. To clarify, I just don't want Pippa to have to deal with more drama right after the offkai shit into covid.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
When she recovers from COVID
I think her immune system is too gimped to be able to do this. She's gonna blame the maskless.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Neither, I just happened to pick tonight to drink for the first time in ages. To clarify, I just don't want Pippa to have to deal with more drama right after the offkai shit into covid.
Can we have a rule about not drinking and posting? It's bad enough trying to interpret pipkun posts.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Can we have a rule about not drinking and posting? It's bad enough trying to interpret pipkun posts.
You people post in this thread sober?

RedRage

Hey now, at least I used real words. :smugpipi:

Hff201

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Just focus on all the smart, compassionate and based things Pippa says. :pippaworship:
E I'm not baiting, Pippa is a smart and caring person with a lot of good things to say.

Last edited:

JMForte

You people post in this thread sober?
Sounds like a pain. Maybe I should try it sometime I might post less retarded things oh who am I kidding I would still post retarded just in a different and equally retarded way.

Salado

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This thread is so fucking retarded.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Top Bottom