"Really makes you wonder: How the hell does a girl like that survive on the Internet?"Omaru Polka (regarding Iroha)
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I'm starting to believe @thhrang is actually pippa's sister same stubborn refusal to learn

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Have I ever been wrong before?
I'm gonna be real with you, you being for it is the greatest reason anyone could have to be against there is something deeply wrong with you and agreeing with you always leaves a bad taste in my mouth

RedRage

She is not properly equipped to handle a serious conversation/discussion like that in any way, especially off the cuff like the Pizza Tower clip I'm talking about.
If you're talking about her talking about the whole AI art thing along with the "Can pedos be helped before they do something" conversation near the end of stream that AF sperged out about, I feel like most people over reacted to that whole thing. It's clear to anyone not wanting to see otherwise that she was approaching the whole thing as a question and discussion more than any endorsement of pedos or the like. The moment she starts letting clipwatchers and dramafags dictate what she can or can't talk about on stream is the moment they win.

I don't want to hear tangents about pedophilia or rehabilitation or whatever the fuck. I don't come to funny pink rabbit streams for that.
As for this, she herself has said she will do things not everyone will like if she wants to do a stream about X or with Y and talk about Z. That same argument could apply to people like me who don't really care for the lolcow/drama content she used to do, or male collabs for unicorns, both things I assume you were/are fine with when she does them.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I agree, but now you've basically guaranteed she'll actually do the good to bad paedophilia tier-list stream just to spite you.
I will unironically stop attempting to defend her and let her reap the consequences of the Metokur disavowal.
:annoyedpippa:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nonce Defence Force
Let's just hope Gator doesn't go full retard then. Looks like he's going to play ignorant.
I try not to share things that were told to me in confidence, but I will say that based on my conversations with him Gator genuinely did not know the worst of it until the Short post. Dude seemed pretty fucked by the whole thing.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm gonna be real with you, you being for it is the greatest reason anyone could have to be against there is something deeply wrong with you and agreeing with you always leaves a bad taste in my mouth
But that's all part of the fun.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

DTrp

chatters discuss Jim's idea of creating hat pins that can be attached to other hats.
Most of the chatters are supportive Of Jim's idea, while a few are not.

> while a few are not.
hang these monsters.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Timestamp of Jimbo talking about the Gaydurr drama, refuses to disavow Pippa/Kirsche & rightfully lights a fire under Kiki's ass.

2:21:05 to ~2:36:22.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
In other news pippa isn't back for another 21 hours and 20 minutes in the mean time consider watching a cute japanese chinchilla that does not talk about "good pedophilia" to spite former mods

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nonce Defence Force

Postal rrat

chinshilla

DTrp

Noticed this retard in jim's chat, is this an actual stream-watching fan of pippa?
1718596127163.png
(sorry no timestamps)
e @Short ?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

JMForte

Retard
Maybe I should clip that time Pippa said she doesn't have a problem with people fantasizing about lolis and all that because she equated it to women fantasizing about rape. How much shit could I stir up with that?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Maybe I should clip that time Pippa said she doesn't have a problem with people fantasizing about lolis and all that because she equated it to women fantasizing about rape. How much shit could I stir up with that?

Well, now I know who to ban if that ever does happen.

Top Bottom