"Do you want me to choke you with my neck? Oh mah god I'm getting superchats asking me to choke them with my neck"Selen Tatsuki
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Vidya Games Thread

Saturnus

haha it's unou
"HD" textures and extra sprites, and I say "HD" because they feel... Odd, cant quite put my finger on what it is, but they dont feel HD.
If its anything like other Atlus "HD: remastered" ports recently; They probably put the textures through waifu2x or some shit. Might download the games off the hShop instead then.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
As a way of distracting myself from the Dying Light stream I went into Minecraft and decided to get some Ancient Debris.
Ended up with a full stack and a half because of it.
Rage is an excellent motivator.

Stunned But Dumb

So how many of you are playing the sf6 demo? Liking it?

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
There's going to be a collab between Destiny 2 and... Arknights!? I have no idea what the collab is going to consist of, but it would be weird if some of Namie's stuff ends up in D2.
Knowing Arknights collabs so far (They have collabed with Rainbow Six Siege, at least two chinese-related medias and recently Monster Hunter), there are chances that the collab will be restricted inside Arknights only.

From what I heard, unlike R6 Siege collab and Monhun collab (which have collab characters as playable), they would have special collab skins for Arknights characters. Depending whether Namie's drawn characters (Goldenglow and Mizuki) is part of the skin batch or not, Namie might not part of this whole stuff.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Knowing Arknights collabs so far (They have collabed with Rainbow Six Siege, at least two chinese-related medias and recently Monster Hunter), there are chances that the collab will be restricted inside Arknights only.

From what I heard, unlike R6 Siege collab and Monhun collab (which have collab characters as playable), they would have special collab skins for Arknights characters. Depending whether Namie's drawn characters (Goldenglow and Mizuki) is part of the skin batch or not, Namie might not part of this whole stuff.
Well, we can rest assured that Nagu's Jackie isn't getting jack shit.

Anyways, there is absolutely a chance that D2 is getting something, they did get something for Fortnite and AssCreed, full cosmetic armor sets:
1682352631105.png
And an emblem for Fall Guys:
1682352691204.jpeg

Bungie isn't opposed to adding wacky shit to their game and making it fit.

The problem is the only good character designs in Arknights are W, Exuisai, Jackie and Mudrock.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Well, we can rest assured that Nagu's Jackie isn't getting jack shit.

Anyways, there is absolutely a chance that D2 is getting something, they did get something for Fortnite and AssCreed, full cosmetic armor sets:
View attachment 21854
And an emblem for Fall Guys:
View attachment 21855

Bungie isn't opposed to adding wacky shit to their game and making it fit.

The problem is the only good character designs in Arknights are W, Exuisai, Jackie and Mudrock.
Ah, interesting to know. I mostly say that because all of those AK collab is only on the AK side and they never ya know, reference AK back in the game they collabed. It might be interesting if Bungie decided to, i don't know, made a set that took design from Arknights, but most arknights fans aren't exactly hoping that would happen.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I barely played Arknights, but I managed to get Exuisai on my first ten roll ever there. I like W, but aside from that I don't know much about how the characters look. Are they that bad? I don't remember much from it.
But hey, if they can make Fortnite and Assassin's Creed work, they can make Arknights work.

Also irrelevant, but I have two netherite blocks now and have decided to hollow out a mountain.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
aside from that I don't know much about how the characters look. Are they that bad? I don't remember much from it.
Not exactly bad, but if you like spicy, typical sexy gacha character then AK is gonna disappoint because of justification (dont want to get infected by spicy rock/hiding said infection if they were infected)

Also some designs is kinda meh if compared to others, and also the fact that some of them can be furry or scalies.

So pretty much not everyone cup of tea.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I barely played Arknights, but I managed to get Exuisai on my first ten roll ever there. I like W, but aside from that I don't know much about how the characters look. Are they that bad? I don't remember much from it.
A lot of the designs I found to be super uninteresting, some of the furries to be downright bad looking. I genuinely can't tell what the fuck is going on in any of Mountain's art, for example.
char_264_f12yin_1.png

Mountain_Elite_2.png

As for the characters I like, W and Exuisai because they're literal knockoffs of GFL characters, W specifically being a recycled character Lowlight designed as a main cast member for GFL that got cut in development, and Exuisai just being Vector: El Forma Del Delivery Girl. Jackie because dog tomboy with spats, drawn by Nagu. Mudrock because I love tiny girls in gigantic suits of armor.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Not sorry to interrupt arknights sperging, but here's some sales happening on steam.

Just picked up DMC5 for myself.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Not sure why this keeps running through my head, but I keep saying "Jesse, we have to make this mountain empty!" Like it's some weird filler episode of Breaking Bad. But man,
carvingmountain.jpeg
this shit is going to take weeks, isn't it?

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not sure why this keeps running through my head, but I keep saying "Jesse, we have to make this mountain empty!" Like it's some weird filler episode of Breaking Bad. But man,
View attachment 21893
this shit is going to take weeks, isn't it?
The minekra tism is strong in this one.
I'm pissed that I can't play anything beyond 1.14 without it horribly lagging, idk what they did in 1.15 but I can play with 300 mods in 1.12 just fine but can't even generate terrain without it horribly chugging in 1.15, also the world creation takes fucking MINUTES. The newer versions are trash anyway but I really don't understand what they did that makes it so laggy, is it the fucking bees?!?
Why do I need to have a beef gamer pc just to run fucking minecraft?

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The newer versions are trash anyway but I really don't understand what they did that makes it so laggy, is it the fucking bees?!?
I vaguely remember a major problem being the fish they added causing a massive memory leak at some point. I don't know if they've bothered to fix it. I know there's a few datapacks that exist that basically remove all fish in the world to try and remedy this.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I vaguely remember a major problem being the fish they added causing a massive memory leak at some point. I don't know if they've bothered to fix it. I know there's a few datapacks that exist that basically remove all fish in the world to try and remedy this.
Nah 1.13 runs fine for me, it's 1.15 and up specifically. There's a very clear performance dip between 1.14 and 15.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Man to think this whole thing boils down to me making a joke about having a "mountainful' of stone to myself.
The minekra tism is strong in this one.
I'm pissed that I can't play anything beyond 1.14 without it horribly lagging, idk what they did in 1.15 but I can play with 300 mods in 1.12 just fine but can't even generate terrain without it horribly chugging in 1.15, also the world creation takes fucking MINUTES. The newer versions are trash anyway but I really don't understand what they did that makes it so laggy, is it the fucking bees?!?
Why do I need to have a beef gamer pc just to run fucking minecraft?
Yeah, I don't know much about your issues regarding the updates making performance worse Because I play on PS5.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Apologies for doublepost.

Awawawawawa.jpeg
Days. It's been days and only now do I feel my mundane task has made any progress. Why do I do this? What allows me to swing my pickaxe over and over and over again, breaking a single block with each swipe? There is no mystical force guiding me, no external motivators, at least none that I know of. Just a sense of peace and duty to empty out this mountain and a single answer given to me that made me start this world to begin with.
The Proctor has his asylum.
Null has his farm full of Kiwis.
Kronii has her community of kromies.
Me? I still have nothing. But this mountain... it does feel like my own now. Like only I can do this. That likely isn't true, but as long as the I believe in that delusion and the other one, maybe one day this mountain will be nothing but a hollow shell of what it once was.
One day.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Apologies for doublepost.

View attachment 22168
Days. It's been days and only now do I feel my mundane task has made any progress. Why do I do this? What allows me to swing my pickaxe over and over and over again, breaking a single block with each swipe? There is no mystical force guiding me, no external motivators, at least none that I know of. Just a sense of peace and duty to empty out this mountain and a single answer given to me that made me start this world to begin with.
The Proctor has his asylum.
Null has his farm full of Kiwis.
Kronii has her community of kromies.
Me? I still have nothing. But this mountain... it does feel like my own now. Like only I can do this. That likely isn't true, but as long as the I believe in that delusion and the other one, maybe one day this mountain will be nothing but a hollow shell of what it once was.
One day.
You're an autist take your fucking meds.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You're an autist take your fucking meds.
I knew there was something sketchy about that vaccination I took from that guy in the alleyway.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Fuck me, another doublepost.
TheTryharddays.jpg
This is an old picture of me doing solo comp in D2. I wanted The Recluse so badly, I put up with Crucible at the time to get it.
Keep in mind, this is when shit like Blade Barrage could be spammed in PvP. Peak broken Guardians in Forsaken days. What did I use that entire time? The fucking MIDA Multi and Mini Tool set. It actually worked out pretty well. Out of the 30+ games to get from Recruit to Mythic, I only lost like, 5 games? I was a huge sweatlord back then though. This match pretty much was the deciding factor of whether I play another 5 games or only one. We won.

Top Bottom