"I've always wondered, if just one sandwich is enough for you? You seem to be packing enough nutrients... in the right places"'Clueless Hostman' IRyK
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The thing I have in my mouth? Yeah your dad's dong
-SS isa

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Airi "No cassette's tapes exit"

Airi may be old, but she's mentally a zoomer

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
my guess is the contract for holo talents is no vtubing outside of the company, but streaming as a fleshtuber or having just a pic on screen is fine, and maybe they changed the contract for all talents at one point, which is my theory of why kson quit, so she could vtube as kson, also it isn't uncommon for vtuber companies to have different contracts than other entertainment companies, like production kawaii doesn't let you stream outside of the company period.
Isn't Vesper/Randon in CA? Noncompetes are substantially unenforceable there.
Noncompetes are substantially unenforceable in Japan too, they have a constitutional right to choose their occupation.

BUT the fly in the ointment is that there is still money changing hands between Cover and the ex-talents well past graduation dates. I remember Rushia still had business arrangements months later with Cover despite being terminated. So it's in his interest to play ball until they no longer owe him anything.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Randon and Lando talking about meth and Lando just casually admitting he did some drugs in the past but stopped because he was poor but is now contemplating to do it right now cos he can afford it.

It's so out of context.

I love these two idiots.

Now they're talking about taking a shit. Cover you fools, why you don't let them be unhinged like this.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Vshojo concert pics from someone willing to pay for it (not me)

Ensok

Early Adopter
I really love seeing UMISEA.

Awoogers

Stop blowing me
-SS isa

Man Cheetos really hits huh

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
I think the unit and idea were always cute, but their opening acts and the first song were just painful. Seems really fixed up now. Also I'm gonna be a slightly gay janny type
edit: I'm retarded, but there's a thread for it lol
Fuck's sake I'm too lazy to follow all this shit.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
This thread is now exclusively to livepost about the vshojo concert. The cool ppl are in the splash party thread.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Randon just privated his return stream while the Twitch version only has a minute and a half clip.

WTF!?!?

It wasn't that spicy...

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Randon just privated his return stream while the Twitch version only has a minute and a half clip.

WTF!?!?

It wasn't that spicy...
Maybe google ad yab? If so, that's a mistake, because it's already here, and likely /vt/.
e. I get why he'd remove it to edit that out, but drawing more attention makes it more likely to be true. At least to most people. Waiting a week then editing the video at a random time would draw less attention.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
When Wemi kisses into the microphone, it's like she's right next to me, telling me it's gonna be alright...

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Dead rat Ecto sent her fridge to Grimmi. That's a lot of bread...
signal-2023-08-27-00-25-40-222.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I LOVE YOU TO WEMI. YOU MAKE MY MENHERA BERABLE!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pumpkinpotions fridge
signal-2023-08-27-00-49-00-233.jpg

Edit:
Moriko and Bagstard raided into this
"Fridges are a window into the soul"- Grimmi

Last edited:

Awoogers

When Wemi kisses into the microphone, it's like she's right next to me, telling me it's gonna be alright...
Please do not the baby rie

Top Bottom