"I was always really curious about what... what being fucked by a tentacle would feel like"Himemiya Rie
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Negzana

I feel like people don't remember how bad she was at singing back in the day. She is definitely way better.

Though, it is still awful, so I guess it is a times 0 kinda thing.
there's something endearing about her godawful singing and alabaster-whitegirl song tastes. Makes me like and anticipate her karaokes as much as night fevers.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's not just her singing but her adorably retarded movement that really does it. I need more mocopi karaokes

Negzana

One of the students, probably Michuru, got Dizzy. RIP Mrs. Dokuro

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Privated already, WTF did she do now?
She got to Michiru and then the stream started flaking out, and then I dunno. Xalamon had to say that the stream was postponed. Don't know if something happened and I missed it or if she lost power or some shit

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Privated already, WTF did she do now?
She got to Michiru and then the stream started flaking out, and then I dunno. Xalamon had to say that the stream was postponed. Don't know if something happened and I missed it or if she lost power or some shit
I saw Xalamon say her power had just went out before it went private.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I saw Xalamon say her power had just went out before it went private.
It was amusing that right after that is when people started to spam superchats. Dizzy, literally paid not to stream.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Seiso sheep is streaming

Mainly talking about clothes and other girly shit I'm too manly to understand

Now Lisa's talking about her favorite music genres. She likes a lot of post-rock type of stuff like shoegaze (agreed), but she also likes metalcore and even some grindcore. Never thought the sheep would be hardcore!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It was amusing that right after that is when people started to spam superchats. Dizzy, literally paid not to stream.
It's also partially a meme that people mass gift subs/superchat immediately after the stream ends because it pisses her off.
Now Lisa's talking about her favorite music genres. She likes a lot of post-rock type of stuff like shoegaze (agreed), but she also likes metalcore and even some grindcore. Never thought the sheep would be hardcore!
Sheep has some of the most far reaching music tastes I've seen in the vTuber sphere. It's worth it to watch her music review streams. I

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
advent collab off to a good start, fuwamoco already refusing to do anything near the ghost. :ironmousekek:
can't wait for the imminent hearing loss.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
phasmo collab in 25 minutes.

Fuwawa's gonna be the twin playing today. After the masterclass APEX from last week I'm expecting some peak Phasmophobia gameplay.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
it's a weird contrast having fuwamoco being scared to do anything on one side, shiori scared but doing something productive, and then fauna dancing like the white woman she is. :ironmousekek:

Negzana

Speaking of white woman, she's now doing a Britany Spears song. I would normally do what any guy does hearing a white woman streamer singing white woman songs terribly and x out, but there is something so endearing about her scuffed karaokes I just can't.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Speaking of white woman, she's now doing a Britany Spears song. I would normally do what any guy does hearing a white woman streamer singing white woman songs terribly and x out, but there is something so endearing about her scuffed karaokes I just can't.
thats the soul

Anime Fan

Kalion

:)
Everything chat is telling Airi about the game is going in one ear and out the other. In true streamer fashion.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Horo7618

No one in particular

Kalion

:)
Top Bottom