"Why was the crotch aiming not working?"IRyS
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Update on the horse shampoo:

SIXTY FIVE?
WHAT?
EXCUSE ME?

There's normal-ass women's shampoo for like 4 eurodollars, or 5 eurodollars for the hair dye friendly version, how the fuck do you spend 65 dollars on SHAMPOO?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
SIXTY FIVE?
WHAT?
EXCUSE ME?

There's normal-ass women's shampoo for like 4 eurodollars, or 5 eurodollars for the hair dye friendly version, how the fuck do you spend 65 dollars on SHAMPOO?
Woman.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
how the fuck do you spend 65 dollars on SHAMPOO?

This is a woman who practically orgasms over bottles of nail polish that start at ten times the price of the model kit paint I can get for 8x cheaper, which itself is a vastly overpriced soup of ground mica flakes and chemical colourings.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I can't wait for the inevitable stream where Kirsche tries to sell Pippa on the horse shampoo. :smugpipi:
That would only happen after at least twenty minutes of explaining to Pippa what shampoo is.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
That would only happen after at least twenty minutes of explaining to Pippa what shampoo is.
She'd explode for 3d6 poison damage on contact with the shampoo.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230924-102945-411.png
Proctor how are you gonna fight off Null for your feeder friendly waifu?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Of course it's Discord, where else would the first emote to be posted in response to a return announcement be an eggplant emoji, even before the Kirscheheart emote.

Actually now that I think about it, Kick is worse, because they allow the below emote, as seen in Bossmanjack's chat. They're still underground though, so I doubt stuff like that will last long.
2x.webp

diethylether

bird molecule

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Last edited:

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
And we're back. Lesee what level of curse she brings upon this land with her.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
THREE PENISES! Yeah, she's back.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

diethylether

bird molecule
oh god what is going on

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Top Bottom