"I'm not a haaaaaaaaaag. I'm sophisticated! You know, just cause I don't... jus-just cause I don't watch Tiktok, just cause I spend my time on Twitter, just cause I have PLANS! You know what I think? I think this - I think this test is made for youngsters who take it to think that they're more mature than they actually are! Youngsters? Yeah! It's for like the youngsters who want to... you know the 17, 16, 18, 20's who like, who like, 'I'm so sophisticated, I'm so mature. I'm gonna take this test to show you how mature I am' and it gives you like this age and they're like 'AH! I'm so mature, I'm actually mentally 42!' AND THEN THEY GO GET GROOMED"Jelly Hoshiumi
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
I warned you about the sounding femboy.
He just didn't want to miss his opportunity to play minecraft with his oshi :smugselen:

She really needs to upgrade her PC or turn off the shaders and texturepacks it's unwatchable :painpeko:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The counter is presently tracking at 79.6% of real time, meaning her current end time is around 16:30 EST next Wednesday the 23rd
Weekly update: my averaging is now time-weighted like it should have been to begin with. Counter is tracking at 69.9% of real time, and end time projected at 11:47 EST Friday the 25th. Also we're back to the Minecraft slideshow.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Getting around to the VOD of her playing Metal Hellsinger and I just want to say to the person/people who kept playing Seinfeld sound effects during the best song in the game:

I will wear your skin like a coat. :pippaseethe;

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She really needs to upgrade her PC or turn off the shaders and texturepacks it's unwatchable :painpeko:
She has a 4090, 32 gigs of ram and some (probably) good CPU, she's just being an immense retard about it.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I take it the "femboy" vod got taken down. Dont see it in the list.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Sounds like Metal Gear Rising is the next game. Odds on her beating Pippa's final chapter time is 1000000:1 in Kirsche's favor.

node

Never mind, she decided to play slideshow cube game, guess Proctor got his wish :smugselen:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Sometimes the brain damage baffles even me.

node

Kirsche discussing the finer points of circumcision with both Sour Grape and Nyaru in chat :ironmousekek:
e. Proctor when does the, and I quote, "Foreskin Hanging Chamber" get installed?

Planetary Bombardment

Seasoned cabbage and plain white rice actually made her throw up.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Kirsche currently getting fucking mullered by Senator Armstrong in Metal Gear Revengeance. Seems to be the usual filter: streamer didn't learn to use blade mode properly throughout the game, now the final boss hinges on doing it flawlessly. Sad. Many such cases.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She also neglected to learn how to dodge, so that's biting her in the ass too.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
>4 hours left
>kirsche practically asleep in chair
>'i won't sleep till the timer ends'
>'not pausing timer'

>roughly 2,000 dollars later...

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
It's never going to end.

Planetary Bombardment

I see we've entered the "haha bitch you thought" phase of the donothon.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Woman tears time.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Top Bottom