"My cat looks like Steve Buscemi. She's kinda weird"Chikafuji Lisa
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Glad I can watch Kirsche to keep up with current events
1683314705725.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I just want to ignore Xenosaga and Xenoblade and just reboot Xenogears.
IP holders be damned.
Xenogears Greater Than Xenosaga.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
And here we are, sperging out in Call of Dragons while Kirsche calls for Nym (also in Call of Dragons)

Everything is as it should be

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I got to hear a story about an anthropomorphized asshole. I could have done without that.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Death to ASMR requestors, let the woman do something.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
We could have had three hours of tangents, but instead it's just three hours of whatever this is

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Trying to kill time so let's look at La Creatura that wrote this fun article about how being a cis-gendered teenager is the epitome of privilege. According to her resume, she's a Marketing Expert and "Creative Human."
Her latest book, The Art of Flaneuring: How to Wander with Intention and Discover a Better Life seems to be about wandering around in random neighborhoods to improve your life outlook which sounds like a great way to get culturally enriched.
erika-owen.jpeg.256x256_q100_crop-smart.jpg

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Double posting due to time lapsed, but taking bets if Kirsche talks about the Sayu/Zaion situation today.

Edit: maxresdefault-1605111824.jpg

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Kirsche is playing Dragons right now (and so am I), so we'll see how long it takes her to reach that part of the tangent instead of fueling the autism

Arznbae

wtf is happening
"I'm pro slavery"

good start

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Someone should probably clip that talk later. Looks like she really got put off about the Yuri firing and wouldn't be sure about accepting Invaders now.

Whether or not squibby cat told her about what really happened is anyone's guess, they still follow each other as Nanobites.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I know a couple of vermintide at work who do that puppy shit. A coworker showed me their Facebook. It's like I already figured they were degenerates, don't fucking show me femboy

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Damn, she's spicy. Asking directly about the trannyfesto. Too bad she's fat.
Edit. Pippa started early but I'll keep watching the fox.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Finally starting on the document. At least I'll probably win the >2 hours on the bet, I need my cubes.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Shes starting lets go

Top Bottom