"Just because she's my oshi doesn't mean I want to get tentacled by Ina"Amanogawa Shiina
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
It's not a Kirsche stream without a minimum of an hour-long coping session about how terrible the dating culture is in America.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
It's not a Kirsche stream without a minimum of an hour-long coping session about how terrible the dating culture is in America.
It's an equal mixture of cope and truth.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
No mods in the chat, never lucky, stream 3/3

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Thank you local black criminal for the informartion.
Screenshot_20230425_173048_PurpleTV.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Single woman: expert on relationships :loading:
I would like a Pippa VERSUS Kirsche on this stuff though.

or just Pippa
>watch Kirsche stream
>get this add when I put on Ina
hivaids.PNG
>my fucking add block just makes the adds black but I still have to watch them and click the thing

:shiinastare:

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
DESIGNATED

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Indians are so fucked they needed a shitty song psa to use a fucking toilet. And they still didn't listen.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Indians are so fucked they needed a shitty song psa to use a fucking toilet. And they still didn't listen.
I don't know if that's better or worse than Don't Be Rama Rama and the surrounding lore.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

God, I remember I was on /pol/the day Designated Shitting Streets became a thing. That was easily nearly the most I've laughed in my entire life. MAN the memes were so good.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Can we go back to talking about poo? This teeth filing stuff is actually harder to watch for me.

wew

Male hag love!
Still better teeth care than the British have

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Oh my god this video is the greatest example of why colonialism was a good thing.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
This is a woman who claims 'not to have a dominant bone in her body'.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I return just in time for bestiality brothels - delightful.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
You know it's a Kirsche stream when you catch yourself going 'oh thank god we're back onto a tame subject like germanic sheepfucking'.

Top Bottom