"MOONA SAN HELP ME... IM UFO STACK"La+ Darknesss
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Vidya Games Thread

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Imagine if the finals is between Punk and Tokido and Punk ends up choking again.

:whatastory:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Imagine if the finals is between Punk and Tokido and Punk ends up choking again.

:whatastory:
After the miracle he pulled against Kakeru, i believe in everything now.
it's joever
Punk vs Tokido can still happen but not in Grand Finals...:depressedtako:

edit: What a fucking stare down. HOLY KINO.

And that Fatass is playing Blanka. Good shit.

edit2: FUCK! I really hate MenaRD! :calidrinking:

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Last edited:

46gumi

Tokido is out. This pic goes so fucking hard though.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Can't fucking believe I'm rooting for Punk... :calidrinking:

As long as Mena loses, I don't care who wins. Fuck him up, Punk!

46gumi

If Punk actually takes the whole thing his Twitter feed will be glorious

Edit:

Fuck there goes that.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
It's so fucking joever :yagoocry:

Fat fuck can't keep getting away with it! :urtearingmeapart:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Can't fucking believe I'm rooting for Punk... :calidrinking:

As long as Mena loses, I don't care who wins. Fuck him up, Punk!
It's never been more joever than it is right now.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
DAMN! THAT FATFUCK IS GONNA WIN THIS SHIT!

edit: All the matches have been so fucking close. What a tournament man!

edit2: He's getting the reset. :calidrinking: He's gonna win this. I TALKED TOO SOON.

edit3: HE FUCKING GOT THE RESET.
If this yamanba gets the reset, I'm exploding the nearest penis I can find (in second life)
:SelenHAHAhere: You're jinxing it my dude.

Last edited:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Another SF entry, another victory the US won't get - tale as old as time

Now all that's left to face the incoming lard is a man named after a fucking mobile game :depressedtako:

If this yamanba gets the reset, I'm exploding the nearest penis I can find (in second life)

E: someone's getting their penis exploded:cursedpeko:

Last edited:

46gumi

Dunno about you guys but a fat fuck potentially winning EVO with Chipotle as a sponsor makes too much sense.

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Edit:

Fat fuck lost. Congrats to the mobage.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
WE'RE SO BARACK

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
HOLY SHIT! THIS IS FGC KINO!

No Tokido kino in the Grand Finals but what a Top 6.

Last edited:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
:urtearingmeapart: IT AIN'T JOEVER TILL IT'S JOEVER:urtearingmeapart:

All it took was a reset and a couple exploded penises.

:SelenHAHAhere: You're jinxing it my dude.
You might've been onto something. The second I decided to shut the fuck up, man brought it back. By Allah, what a set.

Next is the real shit: The Million Dollar Tournament. I'm putting money on someone getting stabbed before top 16. hopefully Mena

Last edited:

46gumi

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Sad. I'd take a fat fuck Blanka over a god damn Ken any day.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Man am I glad my FG passions died with MKX

God's Strongest Dragoon

Someone posted a 11min gameplay video of Assassin's Creed Codename Jade, the mobile game set in China. They borrowed heavily from Odyssey and it's exactly what you'd expect. So the mobile game after Mirage is going to be borrowing heavily from Odyssey and the console mainline game (Codename Red in Japan) is being made by the team that made Odyssey. It's all so shit.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Someone posted a 11min gameplay video of Assassin's Creed Codename Jade, the mobile game set in Japan. They borrowed heavily from Odyssey and it's exactly what you'd expect. So the mobile game after Mirage is going to be borrowing heavily from Odyssey and the console mainline game (Codename Red in Japan) is being made by the team that made Odyssey. It's all so shit.

That looks pretty interesting for a free phone game. Finally, Ubisoft found a way to make the post-Unity AssCreed games look fun. They just had to hit the rock bottom of shovelware videogames, to seem good in comparison.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Someone posted a 11min gameplay video of Assassin's Creed Codename Jade, the mobile game set in Japan. They borrowed heavily from Odyssey and it's exactly what you'd expect. So the mobile game after Mirage is going to be borrowing heavily from Odyssey and the console mainline game (Codename Red in Japan) is being made by the team that made Odyssey. It's all so shit.

jesus christ if I wanted spend 5 minutes trying to kill an enemy I'd do an only fist run in any souls game. Is it too much to ask from these niggas to go back to AC2 combat or if you're basically making a ninja game just use tenchu's gameplay and improve the combat? I don't even pirate new games because all of them are so ass is not even worth the bandwidth.

Top Bottom