"How long would it take me to kill a five-year-old?"Randon Neuring
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Pippa Fan Merch site. This guy was at offkai afaik distributing/selling stickers and sensoka coins and such.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nonce Defence Force
horror-wont-end.jpg

...Pippa please come back...

I don't like replacement boy Pippa's stream anymore...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa Fan Merch site. This guy was at offkai afaik distributing/selling stickers and sensoka coins and such.

How do I contact this person to supply meatkins to the people?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nonce Defence Force

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"I'm a pedophile in the Greek sense."

Welp, "Good Pedophilia" has been completely outdone.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nonce Defence Force
Way too many god damn horror stories on the internet in the past few days for my liking. In desperate need of some decompression. Next Fuwamoco stream I see I'm watching in its entirety, regardless of what it is they're streaming.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Way too many god damn horror stories on the internet in the past few days for my liking. In desperate need of some decompression. Next Fuwamoco stream I see I'm watching in its entirety, regardless of what it is they're streaming.
I haven't clipped for weeks because I've barely watched any streams. Now I'm deepdiving in any stream I can to get the taste of recent events out of my head.

Hff201

Early Adopter
You are now remembering that Fuwamoco listed Yosuga no Sora as one of their favourite anime.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nonce Defence Force

Hff201

Early Adopter
d9vqy8X.png

Big brains are out in chat today.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You are now remembering that Fuwamoco listed Yosuga no Sora as one of their favourite anime.
makes sense, theyre fugly

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
A throwback made about Jessie Slaughter by someone who recently became a parent.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I like to imagine "ya dun goofed" is written on his headstone.

Salado

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Some corrections on the Jim thing, Jessie didn't try to date an emo guy, she was molested by a big emo singer that no one believed her about until it came out he was molesting a bunch of people. She did troon out and have Munchausen's but eventually got out of that and married some older dude last I heard a couple years ago.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Some corrections on the Jim thing, Jessie didn't try to date an emo guy, she was molested by a big emo singer that no one believed her about until it came out he was molesting a bunch of people. She did troon out and have Munchausen's but eventually got out of that and married some older dude last I heard a couple years ago.
The Dahvie Vanity accusations were going on like a decade. Tons of different stories of him disappearing backstage with 13-15 year old girls.

If that's not enough to hate him this should be.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nonce Defence Force
Oh this classic...

I still swear you can hear the shitting if you listen carefully.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Oh this classic...

I still swear you can hear the shitting if you listen carefully.

Never seen this one before.

Is this kid actually mentally retarded? That's the only explanation I got.

Top Bottom