"I got pranked by Sora-chan! What should I do? I got startled, Sora-chan you idiot!"AZKi
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!

Postal rrat

chinshilla
That rule doesn't exist anymore due to Proctor's constant Reticule tier lusting, near daily.
Is there a way to make /vt usable or do you just get used to human garbage? asking for a friend

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest
That rule doesn't exist anymore due to Proctor's constant Reticule tier lusting, near daily.
my name change getting approved to what it is now is proof that rule doesn't exist

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
Is there a way to make /vt usable or do you just get used to human garbage? asking for a friend
Never use it but to dig through archives. I think you can ban terms or something to clear shit threads, but you'll end up reading even more retarded SEA/Latine opinions than you would here, with 10x the horny.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
He really needs to go proper Welsh and find a sheep before he implodes or something.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Was this the first time she ever got Covid?

Man there is a 98% chance she is going to be turbo insufferable when she returns to streaming.

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Does it count if its between forum members? We should be supportive of Proctor's relationship with thhrang, it is pride month after all.

:smugpipi:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

kingcaid

You get a oshi who's community isn't aids tier.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You just steal the funny stuff and ignore the rest.

Jygfz3G.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Pippa meats to go with your tossed salad?:smugpipi:

What's wrong with tossing a salad for Pippa? I'd use the finest of heirloom tomatoes for her salad and make sure there's a balance of vegies so that there isn't too much sugar, and then I'd hit it with a sprits of balsamic to give it an acidic crispness for her palate. You can't even fathom the salad I'd make for this meat woman.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What's wrong with tossing a salad for Pippa? I'd use the finest of heirloom tomatoes for her salad and make sure there's a balance of vegies so that there isn't too much sugar, and then I'd hit it with a sprits of balsamic to give it an acidic crispness for her palate. You can't even fathom the salad I'd make for this meat woman.
That's' true, your tossed salad will be a great source of vitamins and fiber to help her recover! But it needs a source of vitamin D to go with it. It's very important that you give Pippa all The D she needs to recover from Covid!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You are nowhere near as subtle as you think you are.
Whatever weird Br*tish psy-op nonsense you're aiming for is lost on me.

That's' true, your tossed salad will be a great source of vitamins and fiber to help her recover! But it needs a source of vitamin D to go with it. It's very important that you give Pippa all The D she needs to recover from Covid!
Mushrooms, good pickled mushrooms can really elevate a salad.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Whatever weird Br*tish psy-op nonsense you're aiming for is lost on me.

Mushrooms, good pickled mushrooms can really elevate a salad.
:tenmakys:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
What is wrong with you? Pickled mushrooms are great, add them with some pickled beets, and it's a fantastic splash of enjoyment into a salad.

Top Bottom