"My dad uses a boob mousepad. It's actually not good for your wrist you know"S.S. Isa
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I heard that Birmingham is like the Ohio of UK, so maybe it won't be as pozzed as california?

I have been to Birmingham. It is a white-minority city. When I've been there, the homeless were sleeping under every tourist sign or map, and would beg for money. I was accosted twice by people very aggressively begging for money. This was over eight years ago now. It will have gotten much worse since.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
It took them a month to put that and nothing else, supposedly there were actual sightings of the CEO but i never saw a picture of him or of their booth
They didn't have a booth. Just that ad.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I have been to Birmingham. It is a white-minority city. When I've been there, the homeless were sleeping under every tourist sign or map, and would beg for money. I was accosted twice by people very aggressively begging for money. This was over eight years ago now. It will have gotten much worse since.
Why is your country such a hellhole?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Why is your country such a hellhole?

At this point, the US can not mock the rest of the West - we are well on our way to being like them.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
No fuck Ireland, fuck the UK and most importantly

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
At this point, the US can not mock the rest of the West - we are well on our way to being like them.
The US has really turned into a shithole, luckily Bibi has refused to bend the knee and vowed to keep Israel great.

Why indeed Mr. Realticulebergstein

Slonder.

God's Strongest Dragoon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
On our way? Would like to take a stroll down Portland OR.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Why indeed Mr. Realticulebergstein

The one Jewish descended Prime Minister the UK had was a tory and presided over the British Empire at its greatest.

Just saying.

Hunky Lurker

Say little mama..

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Moonshine put up a vid from offkai

FYI the bald guy is Bagsterd

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It took them a month to put that and nothing else, supposedly there were actual sightings of the CEO but i never saw a picture of him or of their booth
So how bad is this looking?

I pray Megu is not involved in this.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

GayKusa

Early Adopter
I take that as good news
I doubt that commie-trannys would live in such a place
The chances to have actual, based and pippa supporting nazis in the volunteer pool will be much higher

Every con should be held in a shithole

God's Strongest Dragoon

I take that as good news
I doubt that commie-trannys would live in such a place
The chances to have actual, based and pippa supporting nazis in the volunteer pool will be much higher

Every con should be held in a shithole
Is this Birmingham?

Arznbae

wtf is happening

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
@The Proctor no Kirsche stream?
I actually put effort in this, hope you use it and pay me, my keyboard being funky. I'll give you one (1) review if you want something changed.
prostate-Thumb.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
@The Proctor no Kirsche stream?
I actually put effort in this, hope you use it and pay me, my keyboard being funky. I'll give you one (1) review if you want something changed.
prostate-Thumb.jpg
perfect thumbnail/summary for offkai.

Top Bottom