"'What can be easily moved but can never be lifted?' Life."Tokoyami Towa
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

Negzana

I'm still going through the rewatching but as of now Risu still stands #1 singer. I will have to see if that changes when I rewatch Suisei. She was fantastic.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I just realized Bae is probably gonna fucking bawl her eyes out during the Suisei and AZKi MC when they do the Stage 3 watchalong.

Fuck. :BijouBijou:

Negzana

Really love Kronii's rendition of Fansa

Negzana

I love how the crowd went crazy when Haachama came on. Really was a pleasant surprise.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Fan videos coming in
hwikky

Random

Negzana

I finished the Honeyworks stage. Didn't actually finish it the first time I watched it live. The standout for me was Sora and (of course) Suisei.

Does anyone have the mp4s for Sora and Suisei's performance for honeyworks, also missing Luna from stage 2

• Thunkful
Reactions: frz

frz

I finished the Honeyworks stage. Didn't actually finish it the first time I watched it live. The standout for me was Sora and (of course) Suisei.

Does anyone have the mp4s for Sora and Suisei's performance for honeyworks, also missing Luna from stage 2
just nyaa the whole performance my friend.

Negzana

Finished Stage 3. Suisei and Final Frontier were the absolute standouts for me. I might rewatch stages 1 and 2 before the streams go down. Still, amazing Holofes. Hopefully the world isn't irradiated, out of money, or whatever next year and Holofes 6 is great.

just nyaa the whole performance my friend.
I like individual .mp4s so I don't have to go to a specific timestamp for a performance.

frz

Finished Stage 3. Suisei and Final Frontier were the absolute standouts for me. I might rewatch stages 1 and 2 before the streams go down. Still, amazing Holofes. Hopefully the world isn't irradiated, out of money, or whatever next year and Holofes 6 is great.

I like individual .mp4s so I don't have to go to a specific timestamp for a performance.
> not watching the MC segment smh my head :towapeeved:

Negzana

I realize I downloaded Lui x Luna twice and didn't get Lui's Fools Fools Fools performance. Anyone got an mp4 for it?

The catbox links on 4chan are down rip

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
More reactions

hwiki

babiniku or smoker?

Top Bottom