"Ayase Yuu issu Coca-cola!"Ayase Yuu
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
God, I hope Katta doesn't go the same route, she's skirting a lot of lines with her content.
Katta is a shitposter. Menhera sure but nowhere close to this degree.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
God, I hope Katta doesn't go the same route, she's skirting a lot of lines with her content.
I'm sure this debacle will help whip her up into shape for a month...

Limkin

Don't give hope to people to be this fan for her, because lord you will have a terrible time finding anyone here who would refuse if it's Katta
No males allowed to directly interact with talent unless they have a female manager chaperone.
I bet Cover specifically hired a gay guy to manage Matsuri because we know hers is a man. Having to fire a talent for sexually harassing a manager would be a disaster. Really hilarious but disaster nonetheless

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
So how bad will Idol hurt after losing their top manager under Aviel?

And fish takes another W for hiring all female managers. :smugpipi:
No males allowed to directly interact with talent unless they have a female manager chaperone.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She has been escalating a bit asking for fans names, faces, voice messages... etc

Limkin

I thought @Keniisu was working for idol
I don't think they will get upsetti spaghetti over sharing more proof to the story without being involved in it and keeping their hands clean. His profile says he is video editor so, rrat time, they asked him to do it in private

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
HOLY SHIT! I knew the jews were bad but this is literal whore behavior.

This termination honestly gives me Phase Connect Yuri vibes if Phase didn't choose to try to protect her reputation somewhat. Am I the only one who feels this way? Should I take my meds?
No, I agree with you completely here. In the end, Phase being kind and not outing Yuri completely gave her wiggle room to try and act like she was "justified" in making the decision she did. Unless Riro comes out with some pretty compelling evidence, I don't see how she can shed these allegations.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Current thread theme to provide a bit of LEVIty:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
How do the logistics for that work?
I am under the impression that all the Idol managers, like most corpo managers do their work remotely and Riro lived in Spain.
Did he fly from Israel to spain just to plap the forbidden skeletussy?
The announcement just mentioned a secretive relationship with the manager, not that it was an in-person deal. It could've easily been a long distance arrangement or even just her sending him nudes as motivation to turn a blind eye to certain things, for all we know.

IonProxy

No, I agree with you completely here. In the end, Phase being kind and not outing Yuri completely gave her wiggle room to try and act like she was "justified" in making the decision she did. Unless Riro comes out with some pretty compelling evidence, I don't see how she can shed these allegations.
Eh, nothing a bathtub donothon can't fix :smugselen:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
The announcement just mentioned a secretive relationship with the manager, not that it was an in-person deal. It could've easily been a long distance arrangement or even just her sending him nudes as motivation to turn a blind eye to certain things, for all we know.
Spain (where Riro is fyi) is a 2 hour plane ride from Israel, and why not leave Israel to visit your mistress when there's a war going on?

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Didn't Dizzy mention this on stream before? Might have been in one of the meta streams.
Basically implying what most suspected, Yuri had some kind of alternative way to talk to her that included donations that the fish didn't know about for a long time.
Dizzy had the behind the scenes view even other Phase girls didn't have.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Didn't Dizzy mention this on stream before? Might have been in one of the meta streams.
Basically implying what most suspected, Yuri had some kind of alternative way to talk to her that included donations that the fish didn't know about for a long time.
Dizzy had the behind the scenes view even other Phase girls didn't have.
I remember this, yes. But it was less talk and more direct donation to bypass the Fish Tax. This was further confirmed considering Nando's donation link on her first few days was [email protected] or something to that effect. Something she SHOULD NOT HAVE Had unless she was bypassing Phase for a while.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Spain (where Riro is fyi) is a 2 hour plane ride from Israel, and why not leave Israel to visit your mistress when there's a war going on?
the post you made earlier saying it was Tomer mentionned him being a spic.

[RUMOUR] [1000% ETHICALLY SOURCED RRAT]

The manager implicated in our new sex scandal might be this dude;
View attachment 57987
View attachment 57989
View attachment 57990View attachment 57991
EDIT:
his Discord account on the Idol server is now deleted
View attachment 57993
And scrubbed from the "hi or bye" channel

Maybe he didnt even needed to take a plane

IonProxy

the post you made earlier saying it was Tomer mentionned him being a spic.

Maybe he didnt even needed to take a plane
Pretty sure the anon meant carlos, the guy they brought for Idol ES

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Pretty sure the anon meant carlos, the guy they brought for Idol ES
Oh. Yeah i forgot they had auditions for idolES recently. Thats my bad

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Also on Riro, apparently she was the talent assisting Gen 2 the most predebut so they had to have had some trust in her before all this went down

Top Bottom