"My self-care is living in delusion"Erina Makina
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Riifu Evergreen / exoe / Dude That's Lewd - EIEN Project Separation and VAllure Updates

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
In other news found this prechat archive on /vag/ (uploaded to catbox, should stay up longer). There's a lot of stuff there so I only skimmed a few pages:
I skimmed these and didn't find much of anything until this apparently the EIEN girls have all cut contact since Riifu's graduation/termination I forget which it was

kfp.tako

I skimmed these and didn't find much of anything until this apparently the EIEN girls have all cut contact since Riifu's graduation/termination I forget which it was
Don't remember the previous clan's interactions but it sounds like they were just coworker friendly and these girls are closer to her. it helps that she basically picked them out and they probably already knew of her past DTL/W content so there was some initial connection there already.

And personality-wise she probably just meshes better with these girls since she doesn't have to keep censoring herself

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pretty sure she mentioned that eveyrone had kept their distance after her termination. Seems to have been in part company mandated but they were only familiar with each other for a few months.

Immy got a ton of questions about Lividy and her content on that account so I assume that talking about PL isnt an issue. Says she wanted to do 18+ content before but never got to it. Says she did not audition for this character, she wanted the Mercy model. Says she will eventually do the art for a 2.0 model with a more goth style.

She also redesigned her mascot because compared to everyone else's she had a mean looking one and she wanted something cuter that went more with her design.
1717372630865.png

Honestly I think not-Riifu nailed her. She fits really well with this model.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Chocolate Goat Mom
- Seems to have fixed her mic settings because it was cutting off or fucking up at debut.
- Has and godly sex voice
- Seems she has some health issues, she didnt go too much into details.
- Is US-born but parents are Puertorrican so she can understand some spanish but doesnt speak it.
- Massive weeb
- Doesnt seem to be too familiar with Youtube

Overall very chill and very cute.

kfp.tako

Says she did not audition for this character, she wanted the Mercy model.
Makes sense, from her marshmallow response she's really into the yandere trope and her time as Lividy shows that a lot too. I need to catch up on their streams
Immy yandere response.jpg

Immy got a ton of questions about Lividy

When you said this I wasn't expecting it would be actually part of her presentation. Other than Punkalopi this is probably the first time I've seen it be mentioned openly by the streamer, especially so early on.
Immy PL.jpg

assume that talking about PL isnt an issue.
(still watching the 2.0 debuts) It's not prohibited so seems to be fine as long as the talent is comfortable with talking about it. Guessing some of the others might be more closed on it but haven't seem them yet

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The NSFW marshmallow responses on those new twitter accounts are so obscene I don't particularly feel it'd be appropriate to directly embed them here, especially Immy's.

Even if you're fine with the subject matter, going all-out at once like this is an incredibly short-sighted approach business-wise.
Seems that Pins and Inks will be the more lewd ones.

Mikami Manon
Oh shit, I have heard about her agency before but didnt know she was a part of it. Seems her entire YT got nuked to hell and back, might need to see if I find some archives of it.

Makes sense, from her marshmallow response she's really into the yandere trope and her time as Lividy shows that a lot too. I need to catch up on their streams
View attachment 71053
Honestly I think the new model and trope fits her really well. She is also super talented. On the sussy side it seems she is also going to go wild when she sees how much money she can make off it. She mentioned that they would be focusing more on the Youtube side for now and slowly ramp up on the lewd side.

Still need to catch up on the 2.0. Need to check out Rabbit, Bear and Fish.

kfp.tako

Shibi and Mercy NSFW twitter(x) accounts got blessed by the algorithm

shibi.jpg

mercy.jpg

Mercy was just celebrating 2k less than 24 hours ago

Last edited:

kfp.tako

Shibi and Mercy NSFW twitter(x) accounts got blessed by the algorithm
The extra eyes might have been a curse, both locked their marrows due to negative/troll messages
Shibi might reopen sometimes idk about Mercy

Top Bottom