"The Phase Connect deskmat is a solid 3 out of 10 because that thing is a piece of shit lol"Pipkin Pippa
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Depending on when/if they stopped dating, it might still be grasping at straws- do we have any ideas about the timeline?
That is the hole in the story. However, given the strong evidence we have of their dating relationship before idol and their continued association with each other, it is safe to say that they are probably still dating or on incredibly good terms. Regardless of how this turns out, it is far beyond straw grasping at this point, as this is the first major chip in Idol's reputation and has warped the entire conversation on her firing.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Considering the current stage of this drama... we're getting a sex "tape" in the near future, aren't we?

Paladin

Given the change in events, I feel it's necessary to add a point on debating 101. If you ever participated in debate class/club, they teach you to latch on to one incorrect or poorly supported statement and wale on it to the point it becomes the entire debate. It doesn't matter if the points 1-9 is correct. If point 10 is wrong and you can make the entire conversation about that point, you win. Granted, im not sure she's smart enough to understand this, and the real world isn't a debate tournament. The point is that most people do not have the time to reason out who is actually right and would settle for the narrative that the big corpo is wrong and hypocritical so they will support the Slav regardless of the other facts. Frankly speaking, she just had a massive stroke of luck. Given @The Proctor stated he's good at debating and his own mother is classically trained in this, I feel like he could explain this better when he streams about this fucking quagmire.

Panko Enjoyer

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Looks like Menace has unprivated her stuff

Crossposting this here as it may be tangentially relevant. Coni Confetti (Idol EN Gen 2) has republished private ASMR videos on her past life channel, Menace. This may simply be coincidental timing as she's previously mentioned taking them down because family members teased her about them rather than because of any contractual obligations, and has said in a follow-up tweet (archive) she currently has no plans to upload new content there, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if other Idol talents start building up a "plan B" over the coming weeks, since the current situation could realistically go either way for the company.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Crossposting this here as it may be tangentially relevant. Coni Confetti (Idol EN Gen 2) has republished private ASMR videos on her past life channel, Menace. This may simply be coincidental timing as she's previously mentioned taking them down because family members teased her about them rather than because of any contractual obligations, and has said in a follow-up tweet (archive) she currently has no plans to upload new content there, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if other Idol talents start building up a "plan B" over the coming weeks, since the current situation could realistically go either way for the company.
I will unironically be upsetti spaghetti if all this Jewish cuckoldry and fuckery ends up fucking Rin over after how fuckin hard she has been working. Get your shit together Jewbacorp ffs

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I will unironically be upsetti spaghetti if all this Jewish cuckoldry and fuckery ends up fucking Rin over after how fuckin hard she has been working. Get your shit together Jewbacorp ffs
Feel free to laugh at me when im proved wrong but i really feel like its not gonna go further than the riro termination

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Talents tend to stick around even after their corpo dies, and often keep their old models and resources to boot. You can find pretty much all of the old Tsunderia and Cyberlive talents streaming under various names, for example, even when those two corpos are defunct.

It might be a rough time for Rin if Idol collapses, but I wouldn't be too worried about Rin not actually being around.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Feel free to laugh at me when im proved wrong but i really feel like its not gonna go further than the riro termination
I hope you're right, guess we will have to see if either party decides to go TRW. Was the Katta thing related to the riro stuff or was that just randomly someone remembering old lore? I wonder if Katta has read the /vt/ sperging about it yet?

Paladin

Deepend how much info the slav is sitting on. Given recent developments there's a non-zero chance she is sitting on a nuke.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I hope you're right, guess we will have to see if either party decides to go TRW. Was the Katta thing related to the riro stuff or was that just randomly someone remembering old lore? I wonder if Katta has read the /vt/ sperging about it yet?
Looks like old lore. All I heard was that Katta and Aviel were "Friends", which damn kids these days really do have an alternate definition of friends. But I'm guessing that because of the possible "talent fucks manager" thing brought more scrutiny to the Katta/Aviel thing. Could also explain why she is dodgy about where she is at (as her not being in Israel does not make much sense)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
At this point I'm just worried about Rin man :pippasadl:

I know she's affected by everything happening in her company but shes putting up a front to still entertain people

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Looks like old lore. All I heard was that Katta and Aviel were "Friends", which damn kids these days really do have an alternate definition of friends. But I'm guessing that because of the possible "talent fucks manager" thing brought more scrutiny to the Katta/Aviel thing. Could also explain why she is dodgy about where she is at (as her not being in Israel does not make much sense)
Lmao I wonder if she ever fed Aviel the special cookies

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
So idol went from looking like a scam, to being a legit company with a meh performing niche vtubing group (HE) and now despite getting some decent succees with the EN group, it got the black corpo stereotype of the head honcho fucking a talent

impressive

Aviel did say that his aim was to do what other corpos aren't doing.

:smugpipi:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
At this point I'm just worried about Rin man :pippasadl:

I know she's affected by everything happening in her company but shes putting up a front to still entertain people

I'm pretty bad about speculating the behind-the-scenes stuff but right now I don't see much reason to worry. Aviel dating Katta is pretty dumb but I can't get as upset about an existing couple going into business with each other than I can a manager and talent starting a romantic relationship after starting to work with each other, and if it's true that this is a wide-open secret in the HE market then I won't be surprised if all the talents knew about it already and come to terms with it, so there's a decent chance nothing further will change with the other talents as a result of EN fans finally becoming aware to this (well, maybe Katta will lose a few unicorns). I think there's a chance this all blows over by the end of the weekend.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So judging by the timeline, Katta's preggo wish matches her age and fear of empty cartons pretty well, huh?
Cheers fellow redhead enjoyer, ginger women are objectively superior.
Hmm.
During the Spanish Inquisition, people of red hair were identified as Jewish and isolated for persecution.[22] In medieval Italy and Spain, red hair was associated with the heretical nature of Jews and their rejection of Jesus, and thus Judas Iscariot was commonly depicted as red-haired in Italian and Spanish art.[21] Writers from Shakespeare to Dickens would identify Jewish characters by giving them red hair, such as the villainous Jewish characters Shylock and Fagin.[114]

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
ib4 she is dating Sakana
from what she has said they seem to go way back even before tsunderia. They probably knew each other from school, she even knows where he lives. I doubt dizzy would be such a raging lesbian if she was fucking my nigga fishman.
Also a jew being a fucking hypocrite? no fucking way man, that shit never happens :whatastory: Not gonna lie the year of noticing has given me plenty of laughs, if idol implodes over this instead of a rugpull I'm gonna need new sides.:BijouBijou:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Now upon reflection if Dizzy somehow is Sakana's GF, then I would have to DFE so hard because how can one survive such an embarassment.
She did mention Sakana trapping her in a car on today's stream.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm just laughing at how the link preview shows up on nitter. Lucky for you it doesn't look like this on Twitter.
Screenshot_20231130-010654.png

Top Bottom