"I apologize deepury, Sakana-san doesn't even have boobaa... but by the way he's eating he's gonna grow some soon"Tenma Maemi
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I hate these fucking chink fags who were born in the US and have been brainwashed with the retarded identity politics shit of being perma-offended by everything while their countrymen are some of the most racist and xenophobic motherfuckers on the planet. These people who fear the n-word like it's a crime are never fucking black, STOP TRYING TO BE OFFENDED ON THE BEHALF OF OTHERS, IT'S FUCKING CONDESCENDING AS HELL AND MORE OFFENSIVE THAN ANY STUPID WORD.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Be honest, are you posting bait in /JIDF/ and reposting here for upcummies?
You mock me every time I bring up reddit but you get to use "upcummies" without consequences.Where is the justice.
Because those concerns are what earn you good boy points in the Virtue Signal Olympics, not having any genuine concerns. As pointed out by Foxu and this other poster -

The right brownie points goes hard.

That aside why the fuck are we giving this twittard 2-3 pages of attention.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Riro is fine, i gave her the n-word pass. As a white man and thus member of the dominant human group for the last thousand years this is within my authority to do.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Wait, Riro said Yamanba?

I am now interested in being a fan of her but at the same time do not want to get jumped on by a drugged up twig.
I'll take the bullet for you. What's the worse that could happen?

:smugrys:

Salado

I know this dude is supposed to be a dog or something, but was it necessary to make your NSFW tag kaiyoKNOTS?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I know this dude is supposed to be a dog or something, but was it necessary to make your NSFW tag kaiyoKNOTS?
Thanks for bringing this to my attention, this horrible thing I had blissfully managed to not notice.
Someone call animal control!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Thanks for bringing this to my attention, this horrible thing I had blissfully managed to not notice.
Someone call animal control!
looking forward to the Big Black Knots arc.

Panko Enjoyer

Reaction video from the Idol Corp talents about Riro's graduation

Meanwhile Juna:
1677447967_633519_gif-url.gif

Hope she consults a lawyer before really slipping up and saying something she shouldn't.
I hope she doesn't consult a lawyer and keeps opening her mouth :chaos:

Feel like we mentioned this recently. Stop breaking containment Nano.

braindoko

Enough twitter stupidity. Here's some real scoop

You know how Aviel was found to have a famous Israeli gaming youtube channel? He did stuff in other channels too.
He was part of e-sports program Legends of Gaming Israel under his "SpicyCrap" name
dsc-0295_zhh6.jpg

(his current Linkedin pfp)

Also part of LoGI was this girl GGLadenia

Listen to the voice, specially the laugh in the second video. Sounds familiar?

Here you can see the two together in Ladenia's streamlabs banner.
אל תתרמו כסף לGGLadenia 0-8 screenshot_proc.jpg
and couple photos from Aviel's reddit.
oo6i8ryorml11.png

Video unavailable as both purged their channels but Google cache saved the thumbnail, and the website has their names.
1701303111928.jpeg

So turns out these two epic gamers met here and started dating, and years later when Mr. Spicy started a vtuber corp he gave one of the spots to Ladenia as... Kattarina Qutie.
With this info on mind it makes more sense why she didn't jump ship when 3 of her genmates left.
This is the recent post that got me down the rabbit hole. As usual I'd like to thank John Anonymous for having more schizo energy and finding this way back when Idol HE started. You guys can help by archiving the info

Panko Enjoyer

You know how Aviel was found to have a famous Israeli gaming youtube channel? He did stuff in other channels too.
He was part of e-sports program Legends of Gaming Israel under his "SpicyCrap" name
dsc-0295_zhh6.jpg

View attachment 58180
oo6i8ryorml11.png

Video unavailable as both purged their channels but Google cache saved the thumbnail, and the website has their names.
View attachment 58185

So turns out these two epic gamers met here and started dating, and years later when Mr. Spicy started a vtuber corp he gave one of the spots to Ladenia as... Kattarina Qutie.
With this info on mind it makes more sense why she didn't jump ship when 3 of her genmates left.
This is the recent post that got me down the rabbit hole. As usual I'd like to thank John Anonymous for having more schizo energy and finding this way back when Idol HE started. You guys can help by archiving the info

Holy fuck, that laugh is a dead giveaway.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
So who's getting cucked, aviel or katta's fans? :BijouBijou:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So idol went from looking like a scam, to being a legit company with a meh performing niche vtubing group (HE) and now despite getting some decent succees with the EN group, it got the black corpo stereotype of the head honcho fucking a talent

impressive

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It's very unlikely Riro is actually here. But I will say that she needs to SHUT UP and say as little as possible on this topic. Nothing good will come of her talking about it without legal representation.
You do realize that you are trying to tell a woman to shut up.
1. Thats super misogynistic, check your male privilege :smugpipi:
2. Its a woman, she will do what she wants and then bitch and moan about the consequences when it goes bad.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
AVIEL GIVE YOU DAMN GIRLFRIEND HER DEBUT 2.0 OR SHE WILL CONTINUE TO TORTURE YOU WITH HER SCHIZO TWEETS

Limkin

Is there any kind of timeline? If they were dating 5 years ago, broke up but remained on good terms it would make sense he would offer her a position and she would stay. Unironically a nepotism hire, but for your first gen of a startup hard to blame a guy, women are notoriously hard to wrangle. Now if they are still dating then it's a completely different story. Also it would be funny if they did break up and it was because she was too much of a menhera for him to date, but just enough to become a vtuber

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

dsc-0295_zhh6.jpg

View attachment 58180
oo6i8ryorml11.png

View attachment 58185

HOLY SHIT...
6It.gif
TIME TO RAT BOYS

Top Bottom