"You're drowning, but in the lead, and that's all that matters."Ouro Kronii
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Negzana

The only way she should spin this is she fucked up, she's seeking Jesus, and she's going to the closest Abbey as we speak. Same as Rushia.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I believe Idol made her sign an NDA. The Jews do not half-ass things. This will not be another AkioAIR. They will demolish her with absolutely ruthless efficiency in any legal altercation.
I would bet actual fake money that the contract has a binding arbitration clause that requires any disputes to be adjudicated by an Israeli arbitrator. In which case, I suspect there might be a bit of anti-shiksa bias and she'll need to hire a local heeb to assist her.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Her statement sounds like a blatantly obvious, “I need time to think of how to spin this and to figure out exactly what they know so I can make up excuses for it.”
Also, some of you are sounding awfully Japanese with the, “it doesn’t matter if the allegations are true, it’s wrong to expose someone for doing bad things!” (aka, dumb)
The amount of "corpo BAD" kvetching makes me think @Kuri Rinji hit the nail in the head and a lot people in this forum were thinking "damn that shoulda been ME" :whatastory:

frz

It's pretty safe to assume that Vesper and Magni didn't do anything wrong, they just didn't come to an agreement with Cover and the timing was unfortunate.

By contrast, Rushia did get a laundry list.
For Vesper/Magni, it wasnt the timing that made people suspicious, it's the fact that they never got a graduation stream and then coming back to streaming on their PL right after. But because no shitlist was provided by neither party, everything remains rrats and the hugboxes just hope they part on good terms.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
For Vesper/Magni, it wasnt the timing that made people suspicious, it's the fact that they never got a graduation stream and then coming back to streaming on their PL right after. But because no shitlist was provided by neither party, everything remains rrats and the hugboxes just hope they part on good terms.
If the reason was the contract falling through they wouldn't get shit because they stopped being cover employees. Coco got a graduation and all the show because she told them she wanted out while still employed, very different instances.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I dont have nothing to say that hasnt been said already but
I feel bad for mister @RiroRonsDad
It must be a rough day for him

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
everyone seems all too happy to have some easy drama to slurp up and just believe the corpo
I mean is more easy to believe when you know why she got canned, is a extreme rarity for corpos to ever mention the reasons of a termination, i think this is the first time we actually see it coming from a Tier B corpo

Wonder if Aviel is going to blast the Yagoo manouver and announce debuts to bury this

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
For Vesper/Magni, it wasnt the timing that made people suspicious, it's the fact that they never got a graduation stream and then coming back to streaming on their PL right after. But because no shitlist was provided by neither party, everything remains rrats
I dont wanna derail the thread but all of these happened to every single Holostars before them even Kira didnt get a proper final stream despite all of the things he did for the branch and streaming more than one year.
I think HoloStars managment is shit (from both JP and EN) because they dont even give Graduation streams to Alumnis

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I mean is more easy to believe when you know why she got canned, is a extreme rarity for corpos to ever mention the reasons of a termination, i think this is the first time we actually see it coming from a Tier B corpo
EIEN did a pretty extensive essay why they fired Riifu Evergreen.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>It's real
image.png

I checked and no other Idol talent liked this notice. What did Eel woman mean by this? :smugselen:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

She sounded benzo'd up, like I said at the time.

If it was "sleeping pills", Ambien can do that as well. Xanax can kind of get some people there. If there's a gurgle, it's percs. (I hate that I know this, but voice chats are a thing.)

He got himself fired and most likely black listed from any position similar FOR THAT???
:whatastory:

Many men have taken worse dives for far worse.

The sad part is Rushia never even got to bang the twink and still got fired. At least that's the official version, singers do have a reputation for fucking groupies and then acting like it never happened

They were living together and likely for several years. Which is part of why she went into turbo Menhara when issues first cropped up, but he probably dumped her the instant there was any spot light.

Hey man, don't forget Vera Vee from Aetheria (aka Cyberlive post Lumi/Yuri) went around on a world trip fucking her oil barons until one of them snitched her out. That event also subsequently caused their group to collapse. I believe it's documented in the old Homeland thread iirc.
edit;
I think a general theme here that I've picked up is that if you cross the line and fuck your fans (especially top donors) you should consider your online entertainment career path (something I'd consider to be generally easy to maintain and get a nest egg out of) to be absolutely fucked. Remember; It's never a " If I get caught being a whore" its " When I get caught being a whore".

Eventually, some 2 or 3 view is going to figure out they have a wealthy fan to groom the for a ring. I'm really surprised we haven't seen it from a poorer country to land a well-enough off Westerner. Considering they could definitely keep the man around by using the streamer UwU voice occasionally, sure it's something of a marriage scam, but the fact it hasn't happen (that we know of) still surprises me. Minus the fact the Vtuber space attracts Menhara's that normally aren't that long-term in their planning.

Worth noting that the commissioner of the images was one of Riros biggest paypigs (donoed 7K during donothon) But he stopped watching and donating soon after the donothon, and he had a interesting response to Riros graduation announcement;

IIRC first Riro interaction since he left. Let the Rrats run free!

He might be the one that gave IRL gifts, as well. While, frankly unexpected, that's still rough. It's one thing to have the image you have of someone shattered (he would have obviously known her PL already), it's another to have a large bill on your CC to prove it.

Why did I mentally read this in Kirsche's voice?

Because that's exactly how she'd say it when responding while streaming. I kind of did as well, haha.

Fucking your managers or fucking your fans is a huge no-no (especially if you use your main account to organize all of this). This is in no way similar to Zaion. Also they have been pushing for transparency for quite some time so there is some community goodwill. While every story has 2 sides, any single thing from that list is enough to get you fired from a regular job.

If there is any evidence that this manager was involved in any of the fuckery, he HAS to go. Keeping him around is only a massive red flag for the company and for any of the other girls there.

OOF. This dude got NTRd bad.

From what I remember she had anywhere from 250-350 CCV.

The manager had to be terminated. Riro might not have needed to be, but she might be collateral as much as anything else. You can't have someone that integrated sexing your employees. It'll ruin the place and obliterate your company.

This is already 14 pages? Yeah, I am not backreading that. So here is my single thought.

Just look at her body pics. That alone is proof of drug-use, imo. No one that thin is healthy. Drug addiction = needs money. That members-only screen makes sense when you look at it that way.

Hope that this is her rock bottom and she gets the help she needs.

Some of the head shot videos aren't bad, but the body shots point to some serious issue that needs to be addressed.

There was that issue with the one music guy that likely caused the initial offline period while they were still trying to come to another contract. When it was clear they couldn't, they graduated them. Though a graduation stream would have been nice, I can see exactly why it wouldn't happen.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I just realize the most important question to be asked about this: How is Lumi responsible?
Lumi-s-Crimes.png

Last edited:

Panko Enjoyer

Tomer also did some production work on that song Katta always tries (and fails) to sing

Fitting name for the song :SelenHAHAhere:
Guessing LSD.
Don't think cocaine comes in pill form.
Do you know what form LSD comes in? Spoiler: It's not pill form either

Fuck you Nigga you are scaring her
Let Murray Cook in peace

Harrow is just looking for someone to chat about pills with
MIKENEKO MY FUCKING GOAT :menhera:
SHE LASTED ALMOST 3 YEARS
God tier management for keeping her leashed for so long

niggaphil

Do you know what form LSD comes in? Spoiler: It's not pill form either
I knew it, it must be that god damn PS1 game that make her high in LSD!!! :smugselen:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
If she's smart, she'll run anything by a lawyer first. If not, this'll be good.
IF

I'm betting she'll try to defend herself and end up implicating herself in pretty much everything Idol accused her of doing, kinda like this lady who got arrested for playing with her beaver on a public beach

For those of you who don't want to watch that, the gist is if she had just kept her mouth shut, the cops would've let her go. Instead, she gets arrested for indecent exposure because she couldn't just shut the fuck up.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Invading Crimea was the funniest one when she did it on stream

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I just realize the most important question to be asked about this: How is Lumi responsible?
Lumi-s-Crimes-Updated.png
She can't keep getting away with this.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Invading Crimea was the funniest one when she did it on stream

It was funnier with Zaion for me due to the absurd depths of nijijsanji's pettiness.
"Executed a heartless, remorseless 'deez nutz' joke"

Top Bottom