"My character became a chocoball!... my character became a black person"Shirakami Fubuki
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Production Kawaii Gen 3 Graduation

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is she just weird for the sake of being weird? Or is she genuinely a loon?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Nene is addressing it right now.
Edit : She just said "Superduper". Bro.

Be warry to all ye who mention my name. For my name is CURSED, CURSED I say, it will bring blight and doom to those who invoke it.
On a scale of one to @God's Strongest Sanalite's ability to kill brown vtubers, how cursed are you?
Saying my name as a vtuber is like casting a hex on your worst enemy and on yourself simultaneously.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
These companies should have a spokesperson to make these announcements. Feels weird to listen to a loli-voiced girl talk seriously about what happened. I'm sure this is done to try to seem like some sort of close-knit family but you know some manager wrote this shit up.

1680898320177.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1680899236572.png
i feel bad for the fans of these vtubers but i dont feel bad for the fans of Kawaii who now cant shill their micro?mini? Nanocorp

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I guess this bitch was 3 steps ahead and abandoned ship before it sank.
1680900002133.png

What did she rebrand into? Wasnt it a lewdtuber?

According to someone on Twitter, it seems Aletta had some ads. Not sure if these were paid by the company or paid out of pocket. I don't know as I only get ads on phone and I don't think I remember seeing any ads for them. Seen a shitload for a few JP Vsingers and for Idol.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

I remember when Sana graduated and Nene just so happened to upload that fakeout graduation video the same day, it pissed me off but it was ambiguous enough and she ended up apologizing so I decided to let it go. Now though, not only does she dance on the grave of one of my dead oshis, she actively backstabs the other on her way out the door? No shot this time, you talentless titmonster. I'm gonna say what I should've said a long time ago:

FUCK THIS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEE

Is she just weird for the sake of being weird? Or is she genuinely a loon?
She's Sava! Don't say "not anymore"

sava-safari-vibing.gif

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
These companies should have a spokesperson to make these announcements. Feels weird to listen to a loli-voiced girl talk seriously about what happened. I'm sure this is done to try to seem like some sort of close-knit family but you know some manager wrote this shit up.
I really don't understand who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to involve ALL the talents to talk about this mass graduation. It was inevitably going to make it seem like management was strong arming them into making Gen3 look bad on their exit weather or not it was true. And it's just a bad look in general to label them as betrayers after all they did and how little they got in return. If they were smart, they would have put a gag order on them, only allowing them to say general things such as how unfortunate it is rather than needlessly airing out their angry emotions to the public.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I remember when Sana graduated and Nene just so happened to upload that fakeout graduation video the same day, it pissed me off but it was ambiguous enough and she ended up apologizing so I decided to let it go. Now though, not only does she dance on the grave of one of my dead oshis, she actively backstabs the other on her way out the door? No shot this time, you talentless titmonster. I'm gonna say what I should've said a long time ago:

FUCK THIS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEE

She's Sava! Don't say "not anymore"

View attachment 19466

Amano's coming across like she's submerged in the koolaid at this point, I can't help but think she is personally invested in this company so deep that she can't afford to leave. I kind of stepped back a bit after the Sana graduation baitnail shit because you cannot reconcile that with me apology or not, I know business exploitation when I see it. Once she got the nun outfit I was pretty much checked out since she went full coombaiter because that's what sells and I'm willing to bet that's the direction management wants everyone to go, because they saw the stupid speed she pulled in cash during some big donothon she was doing. I think she got like $10k in donos inside of an hour? From like three people?

I know it's brain damage levels of counterintuitive to say this shit about a voluntary entertainment industry especially as I participate in the creation part now but people that throw down that kind of money cannot be well. That's some "I paid so much she owes me her body" level of delusion spending and you can't convince me that someone willing to throw $1k+ at a woman isn't hoping to get his pecker tousled at the very least.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Man I bet Oceane/Zoey is feeling pretty fucking vindicated right now, kawaii seems like a shit company to work for.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I really don't understand who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to involve ALL the talents to talk about this mass graduation. It was inevitably going to make it seem like management was strong arming them into making Gen3 look bad on their exit weather or not it was true. And it's just a bad look in general to label them as betrayers after all they did and how little they got in return. If they were smart, they would have put a gag order on them, only allowing them to say general things such as how unfortunate it is rather than needlessly airing out their angry emotions to the public.
It's a clear-cut case of cope. To be blunt, when an entire branch of any company workforce just up and leaves, the chance that this loss was due to the workers and not incompetent management is FUCKING ZERO. Despite the lack of internal information, it is abundantly clear that Kawaii fucked up massively and now needs to either restructure or die, as their completion is not nearly as incompetent. She is the chief breadwinner, and the company bends to her, so she clearly wants to keep the gravy train growing with her coomer audience.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Amano's coming across like she's submerged in the koolaid at this point, I can't help but think she is personally invested in this company so deep that she can't afford to leave. I kind of stepped back a bit after the Sana graduation baitnail shit because you cannot reconcile that with me apology or not, I know business exploitation when I see it. Once she got the nun outfit I was pretty much checked out since she went full coombaiter because that's what sells and I'm willing to bet that's the direction management wants everyone to go, because they saw the stupid speed she pulled in cash during some big donothon she was doing. I think she got like $10k in donos inside of an hour? From like three people?

I know it's brain damage levels of counterintuitive to say this shit about a voluntary entertainment industry especially as I participate in the creation part now but people that throw down that kind of money cannot be well. That's some "I paid so much she owes me her body" level of delusion spending and you can't convince me that someone willing to throw $1k+ at a woman isn't hoping to get his pecker tousled at the very least.
It really does feel like Stockholm Syndrome/Sunk Cost Fallacy, doesn't it? That video they put out really felt like they were trying to roundabout imply Gen3 was trying to blackmail the company.

And honestly, there are ways for Project Kawaii to name and shame them for a practice like this. However, they came out with a generic press release and are letting/having the talent be the one to make the implications. I just have a difficult time seeing the Gen 3 team being the primary reason behind all of this.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Cant wait until someone compiles their fuck ups into a neat file.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's a clear-cut case of cope. To be blunt, when an entire branch of any company workforce just up and leaves, the chance that this loss was due to the workers and not incompetent management is FUCKING ZERO. Despite the lack of internal information, it is abundantly clear that Kawaii fucked up massively and now needs to either restructure or die, as their completion is not nearly as incompetent. She is the chief breadwinner, and the company bends to her, so she clearly wants to keep the gravy train growing with her coomer audience.
THIS. I saw a tweet about this fucktard agreeing with nene

Bruh people dont realise that after 2 years she doesnt have a choice to love her company. Also if she goes kawai is over. She is their insurance they are gonna do whatever it takes to make HER happy even if they have to let go of an entire gen.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I think i said it in a previous post but it bares repeating.
How much is what Nene is saying

1: Her being malicious for maliciousness sake
2: her being coerced by management
3: her needing to back management due to financial/business reasons

Even if we were to assume the worst I still feel like atl east some of this is brought on by the position the company has put her in

IF I don't back the company 100% then the other gens really will fall apart kind of shit.

I dunno maybe im being overly sympathetic no one made her put out that "thank you" tweet earlier that seems entirely on her.

Top Bottom