"Women with over two ribbons on their body are 20,000,000% a 'Landmine-Girl'"Kiryu Coco
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The Scuffies First Annual Asylum Awards 2022 - Winners Announced!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Best Reincarnation of 2022: Vesper
Best Debut 2022: Vesper

Most Notable Graduation of 2022: Rushia

Most Notable “Super” Fan of 2022: Gabriel Kroniig (maybe not the actual most notable, but I find him funnier)
Biggest Menhera or Yab Moment: of 2022: Rushia

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Google Form was closed so the totals could be tallied. I asked an open question to know if there were any other questions we could include next time and this is what I got:

• Best sponsored stream
  • Most unexpected Collab
  • Best Concert/Live
  • Most cursed stream
  • Best event, best new outfit, moment of the year, next to graduate...

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nonce Defence Force
All your pictures are broken except the one of Kirsche...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
All your pictures are broken except the one of Kirsche...
Hopefully that fixed it. Xenforo is the biggest pile of shit code I've ever seen and I hope Sneedforo puts it out of business.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Is there a post with all the votes tallied?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
THE EAR CHERRIES REIGN SUPREME. MAY ALL PRETENDERS WEEP BLOOD AND BITTER TEARS.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
2023 is starting strong.
What do we think about "best stream moment" or "best freak out/ reaction"?(not nessisarily yab but from something unexpected like Kronii rage quitting mario party, Rinmama telling Lia it's bold to assume she's not a brony, Kirsche's neighbors getting a visit from the cops, Marimari showing penis on screen, ect.)

So far we got Kronii's spider freakout but there maybe more I didn't see/ remember.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
2023 is starting strong.
What do we think about "best stream moment" or "best freak out/ reaction"?(not nessisarily yab but from something unexpected like Kronii rage quitting mario party, Rinmama telling Lia it's bold to assume she's not a brony, Kirsche's neighbors getting a visit from the cops, Marimari showing penis on screen, ect.)

So far we got Kronii's spider freakout but there maybe more I didn't see/ remember.
I'm down for having all new categories and more for next year, and those would be interesting, just good to have a pool to pick from.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Adding to the list of possible categories

Biggest Twitter yab
Graduation
Best New Independent Vtuber
Best wave/gen debut
Funniest Stream Moment

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Adding to the list of possible categories

Biggest Twitter yab
Graduation
Best New Independent Vtuber
Best wave/gen debut
Funniest Stream Moment
another niche category might be: best roommate
This is for actual roommates like Animachi or roomie-chan, it's the best appearance of a person who lives with a streamer. At this point Scarle would win because her cooking streams are insane and the absence of her roommates is an impressive "appearance" to me. Last year I would vote for La+'s roommate

Another might be: best non-streamer collab.
So far Rin wins for subjecting her mother to this hobby of ours

Top Bottom