"Pekora's body is healthy! I don't mind a little bit of bacteria"Usada Pekora
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

Salado

seenister

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT REALLY HIGH NOTE? BERYLBROS DID I REALLY MISSED OUT ON HER

God's Strongest Dragoon

@Titanosaurus why are you using colored clapping emojis, are you another spic?

Salado

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
That girl really is a star. I feel like a dummy for not noticing her PLs, but there's just so many chuubas and only so many hours in a day. I'm glad to see her finally get closer to the success she deserves.

What do we make of the story of her joining the group a month later than the others? I seem to remember a story (or rrat) going around here that she was actually set to join EN but asked if she could join JP or something like that - could it be more like Sakana prodded her in that direction after JP recruitment fell short or something like that? Just a rrat but however it happened I hope she's happy and flourishing in JP, and not just because she also knows EN.

Salado

Bronze

Time to culture shock Pico, hopefully not too hard E: I love the "Ai!"s :sanasmile:

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Of course they are already gaslighting the dog that she joined a coffee company much to her chagrin :whatastory:

Bronze

They better not cause Pico to cry or I'll plead the 2nd. Unless its of happiness thats :kaelaapprob:

E: This is to a message that said talents should cry within first month

Last edited:

The Dented Guy

I have autism, please be patient
i'm just so happy that i could listen to Beryl/Hana Flores/Morino Peari's amazing singing again

The Dented Guy

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

The Dented Guy

Negzana

I've been liking Memory from the little I've seen but her timezone hours are a bit hard for me to follow

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Yuu has a great voice for asmr, jeez. The asmr mic caught me off guard :shiinastare:

edit: NekoYuu is extremely cute
Share-X-7ohqj-AMb6x.png
brave-Bexgkw-YXvh.png
brave-T1a1-Lr-Rg-Z9.png

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm shaking my head at all of you discovering Clara for the first time.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I've been liking Memory from the little I've seen but her timezone hours are a bit hard for me to follow
Yeah, I really like Loki's voice and model, but she streams at 6 AM local time so it's VODS-only for me.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Silly Yuu almost ended steam and realised she forgot to read out the donations. Stream is still ongoing for a bit.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Yuu has a great voice for asmr, jeez. The asmr mic caught me off guard :shiinastare:

edit: NekoYuu is extremely cute
Share-X-7ohqj-AMb6x.png
brave-Bexgkw-YXvh.png
brave-T1a1-Lr-Rg-Z9.png
She really reminds me of Erina. Cool and serious looking model and most of the marketing comes off the same along with a mature sounding voice. Then you start watching and realize they're both just goofy, bubbly dorks.

Salado

Top Bottom