"I KNOW YOU'RE THERE YOU STINKIN DEFECTO DETECTO PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE"Gawr Gura
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I think Phase will fill the role of a more niche and counterculture version of vtubers in Japan, especially if it has the same sad girl and menhera energy in Japan as EN.
Maybe if it can get enough eyes in Japan. I'd be curious to see what percentage of people watching the debuts were actually Japanese.

Salado

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Clara trying to hide her hag by blurring out the year on the Hairspray ticket. :SelenHAHAhere:
d6749283d8c077d686a94ef54a085f1d.png

It's only had the one broadway run between 02-09. Saturday August 31 would mean she saw it in 2002.

God damn, I know this is what she wants (and looking at her PLs/RM has for a long time) but it really bites that Clara's gonna be JP. Between her design, singing, love of broadway, and being a HAG I'd be a regular in a heartbeat. I know she streamed in EN in her PLs so I hope sometime in the future we get like a weekly EN stream or something.

Edit: It didn't even open on Broadway until August 15th of 2002 which means she saw it less than a month after it opened.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Her tastes are marriable. She must be wed.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
TVA mention! (In the context of the organization from Loki)

Bronze

I Wanna Die

It didn't occur to me until someone mentioned it in chat but she's technically a papa to all her senpai's since she rigged all of the chibi's.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
God damn, I know this is what she wants (and looking at her PLs/RM has for a long time) but it really bites that Clara's gonna be JP. Between her design, singing, love of broadway, and being a HAG I'd be a regular in a heartbeat. I know she streamed in EN in her PLs so I hope sometime in the future we get like a weekly EN stream or something.
At the very least, hopefully she'll collab with some of the EN girls a decent amount. I'm sure she'll speak more English for something like that. Obviously, I'm sure she'll try to collab with Airi soon after the collab ban is lifted, but Lumi has also expressed interest.

Never watched her before her joining Phase, but in addition to what you mentioned, I'm also really liking her sense of humor and mannerisms. She's made me laugh a good amount already. She's definitely a lot of fun.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Salado

Bronze

Pico's turn. I am curious about her geology and travel content, but unlike gaming and karaoke i dont think i can experience it with no jp.

Salado

Kazuma

Early Adopter
"Thank you Mike Honey" :whatastory:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
20240129_020912.jpg
Every time I see the "YOU ARE HERE" pin, I see a cool windmill.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
AIEEEEEEE overlapping on Debut 2.0

Edit: Not to numberfag too hard, but Pico is pulling 250+ CCV and the chat is mostly JP since the EN audience is still with Clara. Don't know how good this is as far as JP presence goes.
Also, Pico is continuing with the coffee company arc:

Edit 2: Pico is watching all the currently airing anime this season. Some anons are saying she sounds Chinese. She must have been a high power level bilibili sister if so.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
So far my favorites are Loki > Yuu = Clara > Pico = Memory, it's practically scientific that older women + chuuni or delusional = good content

I would have put Yuu over Loki, but with how she seems to be roping Airi into playing horror games together, that's going to be evergreen content

Yuu slightly beats Clara because Handsome Woman > Overly Caffeinated Hag (affectionate), but my opinion on that could easily change as streams go on, collabs take place, and how they interact with the other Phase talents

I Wanna Die

AIEEEEEEE overlapping on Debut 2.0

Edit: Not to numberfag too hard, but Pico is pulling 250+ CCV and the chat is mostly JP since the EN audience is still with Clara. Don't know how good this is as far as JP presence goes.
Also, Pico is continuing with the coffee company arc:

Edit 2: Pico is watching all the currently airing anime this season. Some anons are saying she sounds Chinese. She must have been a high power level bilibili sister if so.

We'll probably need to wait until Memory or later to get a real feel of the JP audience, not to mention a couple weeks for the debut hype to wear off but assuming they can settle somewhere in the 300-400s and continue growing from there that would be a really strong start for a foreign companies first real attempt at breaking into the market.

Clara's obviously gonna be an outlier given her earlier slot and being a native EN.

Also Pico likely confirming her being a foreigner, I know she mentions Phase World for kayfabe reasons but it seems like something she wouldn't have brought up at all if she was a native.
ddd1f3298d6cb4ffb405af15e906e7d2.png

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
We'll probably need to wait until Memory or later to get a real feel of the JP audience, not to mention a couple weeks for the debut hype to wear off but assuming they can settle somewhere in the 300-400s and continue growing from there that would be a really strong start for a foreign companies first real attempt at breaking into the market.

Clara's obviously gonna be an outlier given her earlier slot and being a native EN.

Also Pico likely confirming her being a foreigner, I know she mentions Phase World for kayfabe reasons but it seems like something she wouldn't have brought up at all if she was a native.
ddd1f3298d6cb4ffb405af15e906e7d2.png
So she's half-Chinese on her mom's side, Fishman again expanding his collection of hapas

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So she's half-Chinese on her mom's side, Fishman again expanding his collection of hapas
"Chinese women are all menhera, she'll be a perfect addition to the Sad Girl company" - Fishman, probably

Bronze

Top Bottom