"You have to have a lesbian haircut when customizing your character's face, otherwise you'll fuck it up"Kirschey
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

kestraline

Early Adopter
1685238619557.png
She listened to you......and will fill those dead hours for you.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What kind of fucked up timeline is this where Nolan Crush is more wholesome than Pippa and her orbiters
Screenshot_20230527-204914_YouTube.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Holy shit, I will only ever catch the vods with those times.

chihirogumi

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Try heart gold and soul silver
I already did, my honest short paragraph review for you to not derail the thread
They're great games. I Wish they fixed Johto's level curve. If only I still had my Pokewalker. Romhacks for this game will be kino.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
They're close friends, and if they follow up on that offcollab they talked about there's a chance Yuko will invite her friend Tyrone along.
Pippa thinks Rosa Parks is Jeffery Dahmer, do you think she'd let a darky get anywhere near her?

Tired Taxpayer

Terraria in Master Mode...now that I really have to see

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
With her strong game knowledge is she actually a decent gamer? I never watched any of her PL

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa thinks Rosa Parks is Jeffery Dahmer, do you think she'd let a darky get anywhere near her?
With that blindness, he could be as black as Charlie Murphy and she would think he looks like Ryan Gosling

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Holy shit, I will only ever catch the vods with those times.

Normal hours: "OVERLAP CONNECT LOL"
Outside of normal hours: "can't watch it lol"

hylic

Finally the pre-michi dead hours are filled in

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
With that blindness, he could be as black as Charlie Murphy and she would think he looks like Ryan Gosling
She's never failed to call one a Lebron though.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
"sakana told me to do something, fuck that guy im not gonna" sakana's last hope right there lmao

SandySunDunes

Liked Dizzy's debut the best of the three, but I think I'm looking forward to autism streams from Jelly the most.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So Vshojo has a smart kettle. Phase Connect have a fireworks alien and a seagul

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>Sakana asked me to do a singing stream, but he messaged me in the middle of stream so I'm not gonna do it

The kind of pettiness I can respect.

If he brought along a plush for her, possibly.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's been fun watching the debut streams and live-chatting with you faggots. Looking forward to doing it again when Gen 3 debuts.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Top Bottom