"Aah the peppeloni peppeloni, you know the peppeloni? The noo one, I always... I always order the domino, the domino peppeloni and without peppeloni. I always order the peppeloni and without peppeloni. PEPPELONI... I like peppeloni, yeah! I always order the... cheeeeeseee... cheese pan. Aaah how can I explain, I can explain by my drawing, I always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on ear this part, the ear, Ear of Pizza, and then I order! Whoa! When I order peppeloni, the ear it always have a peppeloni on the top but I pick up these away, 'cause I don't need it. And then I eat the cheese pan pizza OK? You understand? Understandable peppeloni, yes"Haachama
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
I wonder how they're gonna deal with overlapping schedules. Phase has how many girls already? 13 or something? Now we have three more and a gen 3 debuting sometime this year, allegedly. Even if they somehow were limited to a 2 hour block each it'd be impossible for them to not overlap.

Limkin

She definitely didn't anticipate so many viewers, her CSS has animation for messages but they move so fast it's just empty boxes

themanimthehills

Man this joke is confusing so much. I'm too high.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
You either have a catfight in your hands for forcing a timeslot for your talents or you let them overlap and ride the ship in peace. Fishman should go hard on ads for their first streams to at least get some fresh set of eyes on the new talents.

Jolted Cookies

Clara's PLAYBILL mule
Early Adopter
She did say the timeslot was a trial, probably won't stay there.

Great voice and cute, easy sub

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Here's her glitching earlier.

View attachment 27486
Was probably the sad girl trying to escape. She's too sane so far. What are the issues that allowed Fishman to hire her?!?

She's a really chill one so far though. It's comfy asf. Definitely gonna have to check a few streams and see from there.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
...didn't think we'd go a weekend without Colressposting, did you?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
This girl has all the sex appeal of veibae with, so far, none of the toxic personality traits. I approve, even though I'll be a weekend warrior with her.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You either have a catfight in your hands for forcing a timeslot for your talents or you let them overlap and ride the ship in peace. Fishman should go hard on ads for their first streams to at least get some fresh set of eyes on the new talents.
On the plus side, it's another girl that Panko can collab with during her time slot

Kalion

:)
Ember's timeslot overlaps with
-Amiya
-Panko
-Meru (her old Tsunderia genmate)
-Eira
This slot really is going to be a debuff for her. She used to stream at 7PM EST.

Negzana

I've only ever seen one live debut and it was Kaela's. I hope that's a good sign that I might find a new Phase Oshi tonight, if not I still have Lia.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Dizzy is dying already from the stress of 3k CCV
Untitled.png

kestraline

Early Adopter
1685231327188.png
Not this fucker. You had one fucking job!

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I saw Xalamon (mod) in the chat, add that to the bingo card bros.

smartestkidontheshortbus

The only real issue might be if she overlaps with Tenma due to them having similar taste in games

Top Bottom