"It's like a cuter version of human Caterpillar"Ouro Kronii
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

tgmslc

1000007992.png
Stolen from vt. Looks like Niji overall increased a ton YoY but EN is down like 20% even with all the 3D debuts, the AR live, and announcement of the concert at AX.
So who's betting NijiEN gets axed & the talents folded into JP?
:smugselen:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is it me or did they take no hit to their numbers whatsoever?
EN decline is the same rate as it has been all year. Livestreaming profit (membership and donos) is down across the board. They made a ton of money with merchandising. You know, the place where the talents only get a minimal return from.

VSoyBoy

even with all the 3D debuts, the AR live, and announcement of the concert at AX.
Some of those things are not part of these financials, although I don't think they would have made a great impact either way.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
buyback.png
They're doing another fucking buyback, jesus they don't learn. Another 6 7 billion down the drain.

tgmslc

niggaphil

This report is pretty dodgy. The reason is back in Q3, They would report the gain of Kuro and KuroEN separately. However, this time they just reported the general earning from Kuro. It could only mean one thing:

KuroEN earning is so fucked that it would be better to compile into Kurosanji earning so it won't look shit

I guess sooner and later the KuroEN will be wrap up, and integrate into Kuro main branch

Edit:
Q3 report:
01.png

Q4 report:
02.png

Edit: Holy fuck, it actually drop from 1165 to 1074. The next quarter for KuroEN earning probably drop below 1000 million JPY

tgmslc

This report is pretty dodgy. The reason is back in Q3, They would report the gain of Kuro and KuroEN separately. However, this time they just reported the general earning from Kuro. It could only mean one thing:

KuroEN earning is so fucked that it would be better to compile into Kurosanji earning so it won't look shit

I guess sooner and later the KuroEN will be wrap up, and integrate into Kuro main branch
Agree, that's the only thing that makes sense. Gonna be annoying for a bit, though, bet me that Niji defenders will point at the total company incline while Riku quietly sharpens the guillotine for EN in the background.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
This is the interesting chart. Livestreaming revenue is superchat and memberships (and ads, but those are marginal for streams). While you can see it's been in slow decline for two years, Q3 to Q4 is the biggest drop in a while. In fact merch also dropped, as did sponsorships.

edit: By far the biggest impact on the EN branch has been losing the Luxiem CN fans. Looking at FY2023 (mostly calendar 2022), both livestream and merch rev reached half of JP, which is actually kind of crazy. And then that drops into a pit in 2023. Compared to that Selen is... negligible. Or maybe more accurately the final nail in the coffin.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I actually had never read a full Niji IR report, it's honestly insane to me how bare bones it is compared to Cover's.
Cover spends pages upon pages explaining their vision and plans for the future and how their business works and they throw Holoindie and Holoearth and their overseas concerts in there. Anykuro's is just numbers, numbers and gtfo. Essentially just what they're legally required to report on.

niggaphil

I actually had never read a full Niji IR report, it's honestly insane to me how bare bones it is compared to Cover's.
Cover spends pages upon pages explaining their vision and plans for the future and how their business works and they throw Holoindie and Holoearth in there. Anykuro's is just numbers, numbers and gtfo.
Actually, they have it, it is called management Policy for mid-term growth. But inside is mostly full of shit:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Edit:
Q3 report:
View attachment 71551

Q4 report:
View attachment 71552

Edit: Holy fuck, it actually drop from 1165 to 1074. The next quarter for KuroEN earning probably drop below 1000 million JPY
Yeah, they were doing it separately the whole year and just decided to change it up now. Okay, Riku, sure.
foto_no_exif - 2024-06-12T022754.878 (1).jpg
foto_no_exif - 2024-06-12T022802.588 (1).jpgfoto_no_exif - 2024-06-12T022806.367 (1).jpgfoto_no_exif - 2024-06-12T022908.103 (1).jpg

VSoyBoy

Interestingly the Anycolor stock had a pretty good past 5 days. I don't see much of an immediate reaction to the report yet though I think the market closed with the release of the report
Screenshot 2024-06-12 083419.png

tgmslc

Interestingly the Anycolor stock had a pretty good past 5 days. I don't see much of an immediate reaction to the report yet though (don't even know if the market is open)
View attachment 71558
Isn't the stock doing okay right this second because they're doing a buyback? Wouldn't that artificially drive up the stock value?

VSoyBoy

Isn't the stock doing okay right this second because they're doing a buyback? Wouldn't that artificially drive up the stock value?
Buyback was just announced today and is happening in the future. This rise can't have been a reaction to that.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Interestingly the Anycolor stock had a pretty good past 5 days. I don't see much of an immediate reaction to the report yet though I think the market closed with the release of the report
View attachment 71558
Market has been closed for 40 min as of this post. Companies tend to release reports after market close so the timing makes some sense

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This is the interesting chart. Livestreaming revenue is superchat and memberships (and ads, but those are marginal for streams). While you can see it's been in slow decline for two years, Q3 to Q4 is the biggest drop in a while. In fact merch also dropped, as did sponsorships.

edit: By far the biggest impact on the EN branch has been losing the Luxiem CN fans. Looking at FY2023 (mostly calendar 2022), both livestream and merch rev reached half of JP, which is actually kind of crazy. And then that drops into a pit in 2023. Compared to that Selen is... negligible. Or maybe more accurately the final nail in the coffin.

I missed that section entirely.
:ponrys:

So the decline in stream revenue was 72 million yen from Q3. Decline in commerce was 138 million yen. Decline of 39 million yen in promo revenue. This was definitely the biggest decline of the year by a lot. If it weren't padded by the event, it would have looked even worse.

So congratulations, Cuckumi. You certainly accelerated this time. You accelerated the decline of EN!

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Is it me or did they take no hit to their numbers whatsoever?
The sisters are celebrating in absolute smugness, we lost, the alliance has been defeated...
EN Revenue going down by about 10%. I assume next quarter it will go down another 10% or so.

Edit:
Q3 report:
View attachment 71551

Q4 report:
View attachment 71552

Yeah that shit was suspicious as hell. They hid EN. Also interestingly enough EN Revenue at an all time low (would be nice to have other reports to compare it to at what point its at. I assume it might be at around the same level as it was at around the time Ethyria debutted (Because Luxiem and Noctyx were massive booms).

How is merch accounted for? Don't they just sell a shitload of merch to the JP retail stores like ANIMATE and such?

Overall JP closed out the year with a bang while NA (which should be growing) only keeps going down. Last year NA Revenue made up 25% of the total Revenue. This year NA only makes up 15% of total revenue.

On the positive side, at least NA made some money off some Events (about time).

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Oh, also, they said there were two graduations from EN. I guess they don't talk about terminations.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Oh, also, they said there were two graduations from EN. I guess they don't talk about terminations.
If you drag a talent into the woods and blow its brains out but no one is there to hear it. Does it make a sound?

tgmslc

How is merch accounted for? Don't they just sell a shitload of merch to the JP retail stores like ANIMATE and such?
I believe they fold it into "Commerce", possibly to hide as much info as possible about their shortcomings. Hella sus like everything else this company does.

Top Bottom