"You've got to be kidding, do you need a license to play Forza?"Usada Pekora
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This thread is a transcription from another stream from Vanta, I recommend reading it but TLDR: Didn't check the VOD but heard people were shittalking Twisty, tells people to follow his chat rules, don't be a jerk, we are all adults, I can establish my own boundaries yadayada. Way clearer than Vox ever did, my opinion of him just keeps getting higher
Surely he didn't do enough, right? By Nijisister standards, he should be naming each person individually who was an asshole to Twisty and shame them. Stop coddling your audience, Vantacrow!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Have to remember ever since the dox-site died that /vt/ got infested by at least the more malicious arm of the NDF.

Admittedly that's just adding another disease to the pile that is /vt/.
Completely unrelated to the current topic but will Nyfco ever come back?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
If it has not come back by now, it is probably permanent.

Punished Lurker

Oh i wasnt refering to you when i said niji fans can do no wrong. I was reffering to the ones on twitter claiming nyfco was a gayop and it was "holobros from /vt/ pretending to be nijifans for 2+ years".
:confusedshuba:That can't be something they said right? That's dumb as fuck
Im not sure for how to find them, they're a huge hugbox so they all retweet eachother. I usually go on random sister profile and i go from there.

For who is going against twisty, its actually none of the more known/bigger accounts fans on twitter. The bigger niji fans account are running defence on twisty.
Just go to a notorious nijisisters account and you'll see the dregs of humanity clumped up like some kind of termite mound

And yes
Thanks for the tips on how to find the sisters, also surprisingly Mae seems to be running defense on Twisty from her latest tweets, or maybe she changed her opinion who knows, I feel like I already wasted too much brain energy writing all this

Saturnus

haha it's unou
It went down in like, March? April? With some murmurs that it was only temporary for a while? We're approaching mid/late June and there's nothing. I think it's dead.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
If it has not come back by now, it is probably permanent.
If it ever gonna come back, it's gonna be some obscure domain which we won't hear about for a year, things like that

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
:confusedshuba:That can't be something they said right? That's dumb as fuck
Lol. Unfortunately yes they did when the rentries from nyfco going after Doki and everyone supporting her. This was back in like february/march so i cant be assed to look for it so you're gonna have to take my word for it.

Thanks for the tips on how to find the sisters, also surprisingly Mae seems to be running defense on Twisty from her latest tweets, or maybe she changed her opinion who knows, I feel like I already wasted too much brain energy writing all this
Yeah like i said, the bigger fan accounts are running defence for twisty. Its mostly fujos and litteral softies going after her. I believe Mae's oshi is maria marionette.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Lol. Unfortunately yes they did when the rentries from nyfco going after Doki and everyone supporting her. This was back in like february/march so i cant be assed to look for it so you're gonna have to take my word for it.
Nijisisters blame everything bad on holo gayops because they assume everyone does the same shit as them.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I haven't watched it all but it seems like:
>female dares to talk to our beloved male on stream, fujos lose their mind
>imouto acts like a brat and male plays along by pretending to be mad, twitterfags thinks he's being serious
>makes loli joke and twitterfags lose their mind
>declares herself his sister and he accepts it, yumejos lose their mind
Thank god people didn't act this retarded when Altare and Kobo started interacting and doing the whole Brother/Sister thing.

This thread is a transcription from another stream from Vanta, I recommend reading it but TLDR: Didn't check the VOD but heard people were shittalking Twisty, tells people to follow his chat rules, don't be a jerk, we are all adults, I can establish my own boundaries yadayada. Way clearer than Vox ever did, my opinion of him just keeps getting higher

Overall Vanta has always seemed very mature and one of the "normal" ones.

What's funny is that the ones who are shitting on the new hire is somehow familiar names
Let me guess. Mae and NBinted? The fact that this femboy even has a MaidMint profile picture makes me seethe a little.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

God's Strongest Dragoon

Thank god people didn't act this retarded when Altare and Kobo started interacting and doing the whole Brother/Sister thing.
Yeah, that was the exact sentiment I got from them talking. These freaks are really incapable of detecting sarcasm or banter.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Thats what im talking about. These fags dont watch her. They just crticize for the sake of doing so. Her being happy and successful translate to being petty for this retard.
I wonder, it was the same fag that wanted to become a vtuber journalist right? How is it going for him? Is he just talk or is he really willing to be a worse version of Ducky?

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I know this doesn't have anything to do with the overall conversation but did she ever say that? I know she faced harrasment from the sisters for collabing with the Luxiem/Noctyx boys back in 2022 but I thought that by 2023 and up to her graduation that was behind her and she was collabing as much as she wanted to

I don't know, it just sounds strange to me because Nina was always one of the most extroverted members who liked collabs a lot and by the time she left I don't remember there was hate for her (like maybe there were probably 2 or 3 retards seething on twitter, but there is always someone seething there for any reason, I'm talking about a general feeling of dislike)
I'll concede that I might recall what she said from memory offhand or the idea behind it was wrong on my part. It HAS been a while and would potentially be split between PL and Current. Also we've had like 5 other trashfires while this shit still has embers that flare up on and off in the mean time so the scene's been full of places to bounce around to if you enjoy roasting marshmallows.

As far as my memory goes I thought the gist of it was that she got some shit for it which didn't really annoy her, but then people started at her fans too so she backed off because that part actually bothered her. At which point they all kind of fucked off because their main reason to bitch was gone and left her alone after a while. Eventually she worked her way back into collabing more before she announced graduation and therefore stopped caring altogether. Or it might be because she knew she was going to be announcing anyway that she said fuck it and started doing them more often again. That's a personal take that would make sense to me moreso than anything that I would say has proof.
Absolutely correct anything I'm off about though. Would much rather have someone make sure I'm not spreading bs by accident.

Not sure how much it matters as a "difference" maker in the rambling I did, but I feel there's still a point to make that it happened in the first place either way. The people whose own fanbase fractures and starts shitting on each other to defend their bfe streamers honor from a WHORE INVASION when a coworker so much as says Hello on stream without it being announced 2 weeks in advance with a signed and stamped document detailed "I'm still totally only your babe frfr she's just a friend" bitching about others being toxic was just ridiculous to see as always.
"It got better" with Nina doesn't mean much when the cycle's continued for like 3 other talents to various degrees, including newbies who are getting shit basically for existing and trying to actually be part of the company.

It helps they really do work well together, but yeah. Hell I don't think anyone whined when Kobo's mom burst in during the guys off collabs with food and Kobo in tow failing to stop her from bothering them either. Like it's probably the biggest example you could find of difference between the fanbases there. I would unironically expect half the ndf to lose their shit if they knew a woman was taking care of most the Niji guys like that so casually.

Thats what im talking about. These fags dont watch her. They just crticize for the sake of doing so. Her being happy and successful translate to being petty for this retard.
I wonder, it was the same fag that wanted to become a vtuber journalist right? How is it going for him? Is he just talk or is he really willing to be a worse version of Ducky?
Negative% critical thinking skills on display too. "You will never know the truth. But you should believe my preferred side because.. shut up and do it."
Living proof that the best way to fuck with your enemies is to forget they exist and live your life as best you can.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

VSoyBoy

The mods over there are entirely not up to the task.
Check out this 3600 WORD post by one of the mods. In it they have a conversation with voices in their head about how to handle the subreddit.
End result: fuck all again. They still live in a fantasy world where a subreddit with 60% drama feeding vultures, 10% pseudo do-gooders and 30% bystanders who already moved on to the next drama can effectively police themselves. They lost their only mod who would try to actually keep the sub on track when the Ryoma stuff went down and all the mods that are left want to leave EVERY POST up, entirely unquestioned. They reluctantly comply with reddit rules and feign their own rules which they don't enforce and that's their job done in their eyes.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Negative% critical thinking skills on display too. "You will never know the truth. But you should believe my preferred side because.. shut up and do it."
Living proof that the best way to fuck with your enemies is to forget they exist and live your life as best you can.
Worse, it's just objectively false statement. It will take just one pissed enough person to air the truth, with names and reciepts, subcontracts and screenshots from slack and actual call recordings. Then niji, being retards they are, will sue and drag themselves through all the shit. Remember, people are going to litigation on dumb misguided principle all the time and for much lesser things. My bet is still on Elira.

Top Bottom