"Are moths the goth version of butterflies?"Ceres Fauna
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Gura's audience: Chumcons, nips who think she's cute but don't understand her, holodrones, youtube normies
Doki's audience: Dramafags, ex-Nijifans, indie watchers, twitch normies

I don't think there's that much of an overlap
Dramafags left long ago when they realized she was gonna make them starve. Otherwise pretty accurate

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
"How would you compete with Gura?"
"By quitting."
>Gura comes back just to overlap the Doki's wrestletuber event and the Pixel Link debuts
She's been gone so long, she didn't get the memo that Selen got fired and this isn't a Niji event.
She wasnt aiming for doki
She was mogging the stars since she is the unicorn's strongest soldier
[- GURA IS THE SHAI-HULUD OF VTUBING -]
Gura Shai-Hulud.jpg

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Doki's Wrestling event has ended and it has brought a lot of L for Nijisanji EN. Let us count all the Ls they received:

- Stream averaged 20k CCV with a 24k CCV peak.
- Gura streamed an hour later and they still maintained 20k CCV.
- Denauth's debut had an average CCV of 16k.
- Stream earned $1.5k in superchats.
- Doki's stream had a combination of famous indies (Neuro, Filian), VShojo, StarsEN, Phase Connect and ex-Prism Project vtubers. Unity bros eating good tonight.
- Stream went to 5 hours while maintaining 5-view status.
- Day 2 of the event will be tomorrow. Will be surprised if they can surpass today's viewership.
- Finana streamed today getting Finana numbers.
- All in all, a success as Doki also showcased the other vtubers especially the smaller indies and those from ex Prism Project.

- Lastly, the biggest L of all: Mint Fantome joined the event.

Now that's a lot of Ls.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Lets settle for 2/3 of the stand then? you can even pick if you want to leave the head or the legs
All or nothing.
>But Sayu said everyone HATES her and won't collab with her!
Then that means I don't have to eat the stand.
:gloomiLaugh:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lets settle for 2/3 of the stand then? you can even pick if you want to leave the head or the legs
be nice to the guy, he smartly said all 3
Doki and Mint was always a when and not an if, imo

VSoyBoy

All or nothing.
When do we find out you're the OneGuy who gets her to keep looping on hating herself just to save your digestive system?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
When do we find out you're the OneGuy who gets her to keep looping on hating herself just to save your digestive system?
No, that was me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The people who keep one guy-ing her just want to pay for her OF lets be real

niggaphil

All or nothing.
Wait till day 2, three of them could be collaborate :dokiSmug:

Right now I suggest you to practise eating the stand with both of your mouth to get some experiences, otherwise you will feel pain and bleeding out like being a virgin getting his first anal cherry popped :gloomiLaugh:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Nijisanji: Oh, you don't care about this sponsorship deal and you just want some extra money? Cool, we'll get the contract sorted.

Also Nijisanji: You'd love this sponsorship? It's been a dream of yours for years? We can't have someone achieving their dreams in Nijisanji, we'll find someone else for this one.
Somehow I read this as "We'll get the contract snorted." And honestly that made just as much if not more sense regarding Niji's business strategy with what they've been doing.

Doki's Wrestling event has ended and it has brought a lot of L for Nijisanji EN. Let us count all the Ls they received:

- Stream averaged 20k CCV with a 24k CCV peak.
- Gura streamed an hour later and they still maintained 20k CCV.
- Denauth's debut had an average CCV of 16k.
- Stream earned $1.5k in superchats.
- Doki's stream had a combination of famous indies (Neuro, Filian), VShojo, StarsEN, Phase Connect and ex-Prism Project vtubers. Unity bros eating good tonight.
- Stream went to 5 hours while maintaining 5-view status.
- Day 2 of the event will be tomorrow. Will be surprised if they can surpass today's viewership.
- Finana streamed today getting Finana numbers.
- All in all, a success as Doki also showcased the other vtubers especially the smaller indies and those from ex Prism Project.

- Lastly, the biggest L of all: Mint Fantome joined the event.

Now that's a lot of Ls.
Also to note: GamerSups backing the thing too. I don't know if she really detailed how much/what all they did to sponsor it and how that affects her gains or so on but it's definitely another Doki win/Niji L.

Limkin

The people who keep one guy-ing her just want to pay for her OF lets be real
I don't remember her being particularly pretty but I can see that being a thing. There are some truly disgusting creatures who somehow have coomer audience

frz

Wild how Doki is getting these numbers with Gura running at the same time.

Good for her good for her
Didnt she already hitting these numbers as selen. She is just that good. It's not luck, it's skill. Maid mint / matara is doing really well as well. Niji really cant help but throw away their golden goose.
Checked the infamous ones I could remember, they're too busy either riding a high from the NBA collab announcement or having a fight in the Niji fanbase over the people left out of the collab. No entertaining sister reactions that I saw.
Well if you werent in this thread (I wasn't either) turned out 3 livers sadposting about not getting selected by the NBA sponsor (but mr claude clawmark does because totally not part of the hanamori clique) which kicked up a drama war on twitter. Must be exhausting pretending to care about the female livers or NBA

Bug Eater

Also to note: GamerSups backing the thing too. I don't know if she really detailed how much/what all they did to sponsor it and how that affects her gains or so on but it's definitely another Doki win/Niji L.
Pretty sure that Gamer Supps is basically paying for the production costs of the event (graphics, prizes, etc) - she also mentioned during the announcement stream that all of the money earned over the 2 days would be split between the casters, with some extra from herself. I guess the biggest Doki W is that she gets to keep on holding these big events without spending literally all of her money on them.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
All or nothing.
Collab with NileRed, i'm sure he will be able to turn acrylic into something palatable :smugpipi:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Didnt she already hitting these numbers as selen. She is just that good. It's not luck, it's skill. Maid mint / matara is doing really well as well. Niji really cant help but throw away their golden goose.
If Niji's EN managers could speak EN and actually followed what's going on with the former Nijis, someone, somewhere, would be getting fired right about now.

Alas, they're probably busy studying for their finals and visiting pachinko parlors and at any rate, their English stops at Watashi No Eigo.

Top Bottom