"Wait how do I get inside the cock? I can't get inside the freaking cock! I'm zoomin'"Remilia Nephys
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Honestly her getting laid is probably deserving of a fiesta at this point
Bestiality is illegal in Canada so that's probably the reason why no one wants to pork the SEAflip porker.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Probably a big fat :cursedbae: but going to include it here just to be safe.

Exhibit A)

Exhibit B) Posted on the pinned Pomu Graduation thread last week
image.png

Circling back to an older L I wanted to compile in one place: the Krisis leaker / Nina leaker / Shu leaker / Mysta leaker / Selen leaker / Niji leaker / whatever.

2023-05-25
  • A post names PLs for an upcoming "gamer wave", shows four models, and says that the wave after "gamer" will be a mixed wave.
  • The debut will be around June 25th.
2023-06-15
  • Names are Bandage, Vantacrow and Yu Q, and the watchalong will be hosted by Mysta and Rosemi.
1705494706534.png

2023-06-24
  • Krisis debuts. All claims in my bullet points above are accurate.
  • The official Anycolor Twitter posts about people pretending to be affiliated with them, with a specific claim: "Some parties have even forged contracts in which they claim to have signed with our company". I'll assume they were trying to address the leaker. (archive)

So all claims in my bullet points above were accurate, showing that these posts were made by one or more people with privileged information. Did these leakers make claims that cannot be independently verified?
  • "If people are leaking aruvn from the gamer wave. Let me leak the other 3."
  • "Originally there was supposed to be a league streamer but he and two other people got fired and that was why the wave got delayed."
  • In general, the information is credited to/blamed on "the gamer wave for not keeping their mouth shut and telling people".
These claims are plausible, especially since they were claimed together with proven claims, but some of them ring false to me; I've noted before that Aruvn retweeted the Krisis debut announcement, which he didn't have to do if they kicked him out. That's not conclusive disproof, but it's worth noting.

These leakers also have no issue with Aruvn or Krisis possibly facing blowback, so I doubt they're on a crusade to save Niji's talents from Niji.

I refer to leakers in plural because it's easier. It also feels odd that May 25 had the model art to hand but June 15 described them with words. That's hardly conclusive though.

2023-06-26
2023-06-27
2023-07-20
2023-08-23
  • Mysta's graduation is announced. His last stream will be on August 27.
It is possible that only July 20 was legit and June 26 was a lucky guess. One popular rrat is that Mysta himself was the leaker. Nothing contradicts Mysta leaking his own graduation, but I doubt he was responsible for the Krisis leaks.

None of these leaks used tripcodes, out of ignorance, fear, a deliberate decision to make multiple people seem like one leaker, a deliberate decision to increase the amount of "leaker here" noise, or something else. But that leaves no way to determine which leaks are legit until after the fact.

And there is a lot of "leaker here" noise.
1705498560069.png
Sure, Selen's not looking so hot and it is "late winter", but August has come and gone and Shu is still around.

I'll point out that no one has found leaks of Pomu's graduation prior to the announcement. I'll assume the legit leakers above did not have access to that info - or no longer have access to anything. So a big X for the /vt/ post.

But the elevator tweets. They could just be hinting that they met up as friends, but really...

Last edited:

hlwldlnf

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Enna is too scared of falling back to working retail. As someone who's experienced that nightmare, I can sympathize.

Xuhle

Well sayu basically said she doesn't like vhoeshow, sees it as a retirement home and how cliquey it is.

And luxism is to no one surprised the favorites, and finana being a train wreck.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Well sayu basically said she doesn't like vhoeshow, sees it as a retirement home and how cliquey it is.

And luxism is to no one surprised the favorites, and finana being a train wreck.
Didn't Sayu meet Kson in person? Weird she'd say that so casually about Vshojo.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sayu just completely does not give a fuck who she gets on the bad side of at this point, does she?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

When/where did she say this exactly? Just curious.

Xuhle

Didn't Sayu meet Kson in person? Weird she'd say that so casually about Vshojo.
People is one thing but just doesn't the group aspect of it doesn't change that. She said before she was happy for matara in being there, though she hopes pomu doesn't go there as well.

When/where did she say this exactly? Just curious.
Watch along in her discord

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sayu just completely does not give a fuck who she gets on the bad side of at this point, does she?
Makes me wonder if she was applying to Vshojo, got rebuffed, and then said "fuck it, I already nuked any chance of getting into a corpo when I nuked NijiEN".

Xuhle

Makes me wonder if she was applying to Vshojo, got rebuffed, and then said "fuck it, I already nuked any chance of getting into a corpo when I nuked NijiEN".
Or just got burned from how bad kurosanji was that she doesn't want to be in something that is all a clique.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Doesn't like Vshojo being a retirement home she finds it icky and she hopes Pomu goes indie or somewhere else

She knows people appreciate them giving vtubers a new lease on life but she sees it as disingenuous not doing it for the Vtubers but to make the company look good

Chat asked who is left when pomu leaves
Sayu: luxiem its luxiemsanji that's what it always was

Hopes Selen "gets the fuck out"

"Like I said that place just treats people bad"

She is paranoid about collabs "big people ignore me and a lot of small people that approach feel like they are trying to ride her" chat mentions Pippa and phase being an exception and Sayu agrees

Sayu has one unspecified goal and then she'll be happy

And yeah someone in chat said finana was left and called her something I don't remember and Sayu responded yeah an X trainwreck

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She knows people appreciate them giving vtubers a new lease on life but she sees it as disingenuous not doing it for the Vtubers but to make the company look good
This point, I think is a 100% fair opinion to have. It's not far to think it's just a method to rehabilitate their perception as being the hoes club or the nepo hire corpo.
Yea, not shocked to see this. It's been inferred for a while now, but glad to see someone confirm it.

As someone who themselves had Corporation induced Employment PTSD for a few years, I feel for how she's doing right now and I hope she's able to get over it some day.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
This point, I think is a 100% fair opinion to have. It's not far to think it's just a method to rehabilitate their perception as being the hoes club or the nepo hire corpo.

Yea, not shocked to see this. It's been inferred for a while now, but glad to see someone confirm it.

As someone who themselves had Corporation induced Employment PTSD for a few years, I feel for how she's doing right now and I hope she's able to get over it some day.
She's handling it much better now after she got her new model. Before she got it, it's just woman emotions after woman emotions. Hopefully she doesn't get sued talking shit about Nìggersanji, woman's got loose lips.

Xuhle

She's handling it much better now after she got her new model. Before she got it, it's just woman emotions after woman emotions. Hopefully she doesn't get sued talking shit about Nìggersanji, woman's got loose lips.
Might be harder if it's not recorded.

Edit: probably best to keep it unrecorded as she is a bit less filtered then, and if Twitter gets a hold of it might bring more unwanted attention for her. Just an example noticing things about the alphabet community.

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Don't do it Sayu. He isn't worth it. Put that drill and hammer down, let's get out of this yacht, I'll buy you a bacon and egg bagel.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Doesn't like Vshojo being a retirement home she finds it icky and she hopes Pomu goes indie or somewhere else

Hopes Selen "gets the fuck out"

"Like I said that place just treats people bad"

She is paranoid about collabs "big people ignore me and a lot of small people that approach feel like they are trying to ride her" chat mentions Pippa and phase being an exception and Sayu agrees

And yeah someone in chat said finana was left and called her something I don't remember and Sayu responded yeah an X trainwreck
If things continue down the road they are Niji En will be gone in 2-3 years and she'll probably be seen as the first domino to fall. She really doesn't need to do much to achieve her goal with their current trajectory. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If things continue down the road they are Niji En will be gone in 2-3 years and she'll probably be seen as the first domino to fall. She really doesn't need to do much to achieve her goal with their current trajectory. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
nenejak.jpg
Well aksctually Yugo was the first domino to fall, factcheck before you post, CHUD!

VOtter

I actually wonder if there's might've been some truth to the Shu graduation rumor.

Around the time the leaks were happening, Shu had basically disappeared. According to this fans, he came out and said that he was depressed at the time and that's why he wasn't around and yet, even now the guy barely does anything but stream and only collabs with others in NijiEn just coasting along.

What if Shu was going to graduate but changed his mind when he found out that Niji was going to debut Claude Clawmark? Shu and Claude are apparently best friends going as far back as their PLs. I don't believe the average Vtuber would graduate knowing the corpo is about to debut someone they're close to.

Fujos believe they're something more, but fujos are also fucking deluded.

Idk, just a rrat of mine.

Top Bottom