"I hate this stream, chat. It's me lying to make myself look good, chat. I can't believe this. I can't believe that I lied to make myself sound good"Hana Macchia
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

Limkin

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Limkin

I see, we are going the Niji "never doubt them for they can always do worse than you assumed" sanji route of bad. He already changed a talent who was supposed to run the model before, so there is no reason to believe he will not do it again

Kalion

:)

ogey_rrat

ogey

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Holy Yamanba this is beautiful. Good on the talents for leaving. And Jason if you read this KILL YOURSELF femboy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

wrp

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
At leas Wactor lasted a couple of years as a Zombie Corpo

UberSoldat

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I remember back then when AkioAir was still in the process of preparing their S1 members, they had a special audition period for Kion's model and never really stated an explanation of the first talent who was supposed to debut as Kion

Related tweet:

archive

Details of the special audition from an archived reddit post

From what I understand, the person who would act for the vtuber model changed before the model debuted. I'm fine with that, if someone isn't a good fit for the corpo or the rest of the group, it makes sense to find someone better, and it doesn't make sense to waste a perfectly good model that costs thousands to commission when it was never used in a livestream.

If someone had used it, I'd be much more skeptical, but from what I understand, this isn't something I'd really criticize AkioAir for. There's plenty of other stuff I would, but this seems fine to me.

Negzana

I missed a lot of drama due to job yesterday, did the thread explode more? Did Jason troon out live or something?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I missed a lot of drama due to job yesterday, did the thread explode more? Did Jason troon out live or something?

Read the OP if you want to catch up quickly. I just updated it as of a couple hours ago.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh buddy you are in for a fucking wild ride these past few hours

Negzana

Limkin

One day rich asian kids will learn that you don't need to start your own vtuber company to groom women and little girls, but this will probably stick as "will work for sure, trust me bro" for at least the next 5-10 years

Top Bottom