"How do I draw a dick without getting demonetized?"S.S. Isa
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
PixelLink's auditions were in December last year. It is possible that Yuufi still left, and the attempted espionage happened way earlier this year.

Vix E. Grey says she only wants to interact with Yuufi and whoever William de Jefe is (edit: Apparently it's Jason) in this image from MagicHammer's post:
bunnie2.png

Murray, we are running out of time to complete this buyout. Even if we pool together 50 cents there won't be any asssets to buy

Damn, you called it. :whatastory:

Last edited:

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆

kestraline

Early Adopter
And so AkioAIR goes down the drain. What company is next to get exposed and blown apart? Surely it's EIEN?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
And so AkioAIR goes down the drain. What company is next to get exposed and blown apart? Surely it's EIEN?
I've got a bad feeling Nijibros...

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Nijisanji en branch me hopes

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
a discord leak from Mysta/Kuro9 implies that he impregnated Kronii after she narrated his lore video, but Vesper assures the child is his, CouncilTWT pulls a kyoto animation on Hololive headquarters while a Fujo poisons the Nijisanji cafeteria, leading to the swift death of both agencies

Sakana dies after meeting pippa irl due to mold poison and Dizzy menheras the company into selling used underwear

total chuuba death

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This is what happens when you go against Lumi. She can't keep getting away with it.
1688835805069085.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I really hope not because I actually like kilia and Skye

But then again last time I hoped grampire graduated

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
I'll go for a deep cut and say maybe Project F or RealCorp.
It's gonna be the ones no one sane has ever heard of if you want something really nasty
:smugpipi:

kestraline

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'll go for a deep cut and say maybe Project F or RealCorp.
It's gonna be the ones no one sane has ever heard of if you want something really nasty
:smugpipi:

Quite possibly, yes. How many of us knew anything about AkioAIR and its streamers on September 1? Now how many of us know about them on October 1?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Quite possibly, yes. How many of us knew anything about AkioAIR and its streamers on September 1? Now how many of us know about them on October 1?
All it takes is one retarded Tweet to get the snowball rolling.

wew

Male hag love!
You're thinking small
WE can make the next company to spawn and die of the most crazy black corpo bullshit NO ONE HAS SEEN YET

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Your thinking small
WE can make the next company to spawn and die of the most crazy black corpo bullshit NO ONE HAS SEEN YET
@The Proctor, get on it. We need an Asylum-themed chuuba company generation.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
My titty-fucking God...
Looking at this nuclear dumpster fire, I'm so glad that Hololive, for all it's occassional problems, is headed by a decent married-with-children family guy like Yagoo.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You're thinking small

I'll start filling out the paperwork and provide the startup capital.

• Winner!
Reactions: wew

niggaphil

Holy shit, i went to meeting for 3 hours, and now AkioAir is turning into trashfire. :smugselen:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Holy shit, i went to meeting for 3 hours, and now AkioAir is turning into trashfire. :smugselen:
At this rate, if you have another three-hour meeting, AkioAir will be a radioactive wasteland.

braindoko

Reading this is giving me nam flashbacks to earlier this year when the big Wactor girls left and insider info got leaked. Sadly none of them posted DMs so it's not as detailed.
Also @The Proctor you gotta do a Black Corp Showdown between the two with the info I sent you

Top Bottom