"Fuck! I suck in bed!"Tenma Maemi
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The Unofficial Asylum Trading Card Game

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
They were totally different card names. It was only two, but I don't remember which they were.
Ahh okay I know what happened with Watamate I was using his old name before changing it and must of forgotten to change it in the text box.
No clue how I messed up the giant rats text box i'll fix it before i post any updates.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Some time Between the 2nd and 12th of May I will host a tournament using this set.

Are there any plans to stream or record this event?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
Last Card Update and Tournament details
I wont waste anytime and get right into it.
Hexa Inept Confidant.png
  • @midori I've already talked about this card in the last update post so instead I will thank and give credit to @somethingfarworseinthehorizon for providing the art for not only this card but all the card art she provided.​
Hexa-Slex-Mexa-Bexa.png
Tournament Details
Currently planned for the 11th of may with a start time of 12pm pacific time. @Godzilla1984 will 100% be streaming it and the prostate might also stream it.
The tournament is a 60 card with 15 sideboard best of three game format played on the cockatrice client. we currently have around 6 people that are confirmed for this date and spots may still be open so if you wish to join message me or godzilla1984.
I think I've mentioned it before but ill say it again the Tournament winner will get to commission an art piece from emm, terms and conditions will apply.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Top Bottom