"I came with my sausage all warmed up."Aki Rosenthal
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

September Livestream Planning

ogey_rrat

ogey
Imagine, for a second, if Kirsche somehow convinces Pippa to join this stream.

Would literally never happen but just imagine.
I wouldn't rule it out entirely, she did visit /vt/ (or to be more precise, their MC server) with Lumi a while back.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Now we can all unite in making fun of Reticule :smugpipi:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You know its superduper interesting to see events through someone elses eyes. Like how they interpret things. I can see why we can't drag him to the Pippa thread, it would be too much to bear for him

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I cant watch right now (hope a vod is avilable) but has Kirsche gushed like the Niagra falls or did the bossman fumble

Edit: nevermind he did fumble, godspeed on that foxgirl booty my british nigga

Stunned But Dumb

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I cant watch right now (hope a vod is avilable) but has Kirsche gushed like the Niagra falls or did the bossman fumble
He keeps fumbling the bag and Kirsche has called him out several times making his spaghetti spill. He's handling it decently well.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Now we can all unite in making fun of Reticule :smugpipi:
Yes, because when the stream ends, we'll be making fun of Proctor for talking about fox wife fur with Kirsche. For the next few months, at least

Edit: Troonshine counter: 2

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh yeah, I forgot that I got a DM from Nolan too. Threw me off guard, was some real funny shit

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
was she talking about Nolan with the dude that got fired for sexual harassment? who was banned from her server?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The SLUR 'troonshine' was dropped once AGAIN without ANY censor! If Proctor was CONSISTENT, he would KICK HER from the call and BAN her forum account!
:smugina:

There's an alternate reality where Kirsche is my oshi.

Also @Topo Chico just cucked Proctor. "He has a Jeffery pfp, it makes me want to hug him."

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I can't believe topo chico cucked bossman

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

I think it every time she does it but Kirsche's little "Yeah!" is super cute, just gotta say

Limkin

"I don't want to sound like bad japanese so we a little colonized it" don't thank me Proctor-sama
"You can't have a healthy appreciation for female body" says a freak who wants to gather her gf hairs and make pillows out of it

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This is still going on?

Neat.

Though the subscriber for one minute may chat mode seems to dislike accounts being taken out of a decade of hibernation and with a recent namechange thrown in.

Neal you fucker.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Top Bottom