"Don't ask me how to get a girlfriend, I have no clue; But I'm positive that is the solution!"Ange Katrina
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Sayu Sincronisity aka Zaion LanZa first post-termination stream containment zone

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She’s really likes Suisei, Flayon, and Silvervale.

Also she likes Pippa. NIIICE

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@John Vtuber she likes you lucky bastard

Bruh chat mentionned tenma and she thought about the holostars member LOL

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She reiterated she has a lot of friends left in Niji that she can't talk about yet

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Bros she's a holostars fan...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
U-San love (Yugo)

niggaphil

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

@Azehara I read that part as a form of False Representation of the contract/opportunity. It's part of why another way to read the end of the first section is that Sayu & Nijisanji have some to some resolution.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She reiterated she has a lot of friends left in Niji that she can't talk about yet
It explains the subs she still has. I imagine it would be a good way to filter out the nij dickriders.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Sayu can be kind of dumb but she's a sweet girl

wew

Male hag love!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Temma... Anyways, the Holostar fans are funny

Temma suffering

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ok Sayu because you speak so highly of Merry maybe he is ok

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She was really awkward when altare was mentionned... the :cursedbae: in me is coming out.....

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Seems like we're getting some good background deets with who she knows. Shes also implies that shes not alone in feeling burned by nij

niggaphil

She was really awkward when altare was mentionned... the :cursedbae: in me is coming out.....
Welp, Altare mentioned he had an ex-girlfriend before........ so take that with massive grain of salt (I don't believe it, lol)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She said she might be able to eventually Collab with her remaining niji friends

I hope she can

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Welp, Altare mentioned he had an ex-girlfriend before........ so take that with massive grain of salt (I don't believe it, lol)
I WILL believe it

Top Bottom