"Pippa you can't escape me, we sleep together"Chisaka Airi
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Hololive Summer 2023 Live: Splash Party

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
The worst part is, insufferable Vshojo fans are going to take this as a win when their concert happens later today...

And Kiara makes it about herself.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Advant is really impressive, way less awkward then Myth or Council with the twins basically making sure there is no dead air. Very excited about the future.

The worst part it, insufferable Vshojo fans are going to take this as a win when their concert happens later today...
Vshojo doesn't do free concerts that capture 100k plus so their argument is null. Gunrun needs to work twitch harder imo.

Negzana

Advant is really impressive, way less awkward then Myth or Council with the twins basically making sure there is no dead air. Very excited about the future.

Vshojo doesn't do free concerts that capture 100k plus so their argument is null. Gunrun needs to work twitch harder imo.

Happy face Bijou.PNG

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I believe it is fixed. Just refreshed the page like 10 times and it worked everytime

Dont try this at home though i dont to want jinx it for others

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Delayed again with an unspecified start time. This is pretty fucking embarassing

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Man I could have taken a longer nap. At least this Advent collab has been great.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Negzana

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Man I could have taken a longer nap. At least this Advent collab has been great.
I was asleep during their phasmo collab so i looked at the vod and didnt feel the same synergy they have today. I usually dont watch watch alongs but i really wanna see fuwamoco and biboo go crazy over their senpais

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
FUDGE!

I didn't sleep before the concert, and then this is going to be right after it...Well, at least it should be a short stream..right?

LMAAAAOOOOOOOOOO. Yeah.. pain

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nerissa having to explain to fuwamoco that its normal to wear swimsuits at the beach is hilarious :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Negzana

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I wasted two bags of popcorn now for fucks sake
If you write a complaint please include this, lol.

In collabs Shiori is being exposed as normal, insanely normal. It's cute

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Negzana

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Gonna be rescheduled for another day :depressedtako:

MeteorImpact

>Rescheduled
Wow.

nooternun